Reviews for A Christmas Miracle
sny300 chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
One of the best fanfics I have read! I really like the part with Luther being a hunter turned Vampire, that was really unexpected and yet it made sense. Your use of imagery was excellent I could picture every scene! Great job :)
TraSan chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Aw, sweet ending!

Loved it.
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
great happy ending!
Hope Calaris chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
Oh, that was lovely! A real Christmas miracle with the boys finally getting what they deserve: a happy, whole family not touched by darkness. I smiled the whole time while reading this chapter.

Thank you so much for choosing my prompt and keeping up the wonderful work for such a long time.

PS: At the end, I especially liked the handmade sweaters ... I bet Dean and Sam look adorable in them. It's just too cute to imagine.
TraSan chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
The imagery in this had me alternatingly cringing at the hell scenes and applauding Sam when he (with the help of Dean or the Dean in his mind) figured out how to defeat Azazel.

Great chapter!
Darthnikki chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
Oh! How exciting! Update soon this is really good. Can't wait to find out what happens. It made me smile that Dean fit into the old west so well that guy could fit into anytime.
Ali James chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
Dude this is so good! I love SN westernish stories. The only drawback is no Impala. But then there is Sam and Dean with horses so really there is horse power.

Take it easy

Ali J
LinaHardy chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Oh my! that was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The gods foresight into the future was overwhelming and so reminiscient of the legends that I grew up with it left me breathless.

I apologise for not reviwing sooner, but I have been unablee ot find the time to read your story. i am so glad i took some time out tday. Please cotninue with the story soon. Love lina.
TraSan chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
Wow, this is freaky good. I'm loving your mix of culture, supernatural and historical elements.

Excellent!
Hope Calaris chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
Here I think they've fleed from the prison unharmed and wham, Sam gets shot. And as I anxious wait to get to know how bad it is you come up with yet another surprise, Missouri! For a moment, I had the same thoughts as Dean: Wait, what? Missouri is here? I was actually ready to believe the real Missouri is helping them, but I like your explanation way better. And I absolutely LOVE the idea that Dean and Sam have to fight seperate battles on different planes - that sounds really exciting and interesting.
LinaHardy chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
FANTASTIC STORY! i cannot wait for the next update. You really are an amzing wirter. you have kept both brothers and missouri in character that I can see them in my head as vividly as watchin gthem on TV. I loved the whole shirtless scene. I'd ask for more- but that may seem a little too desperate! It broke my heart at the brothers reaction to Missouri's family and your portrayal of them was amazing just how i'd imagine them to be.

Please update soon- you make my days of studying that little bit brighter.
TraSan chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
Oh, I like you mixing real history with Supernatural history with the boys.

Excellent.
Left Hook chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
Oh, very nice! I really enjoyed Luthor in this chapter - you set this very intense exchange and I could feel the tension very clearly :) Looking forward to next chap!
PADavis chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Cool - liked Luther's appearance in the story. I hope you'll update soon.

Phoebe
PADavis chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Glad to see the update. Great banter, and nice distraction. Who knew Sam was a pickpocket? Thanks for the new chapter. Phoebe