Reviews for Lessons Learned
TinMan06 chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
PLEASE FINISH I LOVE THIS AHHHHHHHH! *spontaniously combusts*
Just An Ordinary Fan chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Oh please please please continue!
I need to know what happens next! Your story is absolutely brilliant! You are a genius!
Rayne chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Write more pleaseeee! This story is amazing I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :0
Lcsaf chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
So, this totally needs to be updated soon. What happens next?
Shahrezad1 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
This story is EXCELLENT! A great plot, wonderful characterization with realistic romantic development. Nice work, I can't wait to read more! :D
Setsunie chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
I'm as in love with this story as Cain and DG are with each other :D Cause you KNOW that they love each other, even in the show. It's inevitable!

Woah, long word, okay, take a step back...

I LOVE IT!
PlayKate chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Good story! I look forward to reading more.
Anya chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
This seems like the worst place to put this chapter. She just got slapped around and they're in a cell. And that's when you think Cain would be at his most woo-y? OOC to the extreme, he's not that lame. Neither is DG. They'd keep their focus on getting out, not making out.
Chaimera chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Ugh, way to ruin my drinking game. No tequila for me this chapter.

Very sweet though. Looking forward to the next installment.
Miller0259 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
What's this? FLUFF?

*Checks to see if this is the correct story* o.O

Well, hello. I started reading your fic upon your recent postings again and realized that I have yet to review? I think...

Anyway: Poor DG and Cain! They have been through quite the ordeal! I'm glad they got a bit of a reprieve in this last chapter though...
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Now that we got that out of the way, how about busting out of the joint? And continuing sweet moments where it's safe?
TheDuchessTab chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
**Thud*** yeah that was the sound of me passing out from the awesome hottness that is Wyatt Cain..ok Im back now..I think..I bow to your awesome writing skills! That chapter made my week! I have been buried in English Literature and US History all week and this was just such an amazing treat! I so look forward to the next chapter**squeeee!**btw I dont mind the wait, its soooo worth it! Tony the Tiger GRRRRRREEEEAAAATTTT chapter!
Nad62086 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Definitely still reading, even 3 years later lol, and in need of more. Please and thank you :P
Brikyzbabe chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Yay on more and finishing! Oh, I hurt for all the DG & Cain have to endure (please, please don't have her raped or sexual assaulted...I was a victim's advocate for 4 years and it is really not good). Yes, yes, yes people are still reading TM fics (I am hopelessly addicted and DG/Cain is my OTP). Can't wait for more!
LittleMender chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
In spite of the painfulness of it, I loved Cain's sweet concern for and care of her. I would certainly like to be sure that someone's mounting a rescue effort or that DG's magic is going to flare or something (or both). Anything but just letting her keep getting beat up because Cain absolutely cannot tell them where Zero is-for several reasons.

A real stomach clencher. Thanks for the great read, Sarge1.