Reviews for Look Out
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Yeah, that scene was disturbing. I remember I'd always thought of Malfoy as a 'mommy's boy' (or 'daddy's boy' as the case may be... though 'Cissa sure shows herself to be the balls of that family in the final book) and a whiny brat. That scene shook this image of mine and made me realize that perhaps he was a bit more twisted then I'd thought. But then Rowling never went anywhere else with it and she reverted to whiner-boi with that apparently single moment of sick-bastardness.

Le sigh... it's like Ron... and Luna... and Hermione on a smaller scale; there is just so much potential she had to work with and she squandered it. This is why I love fanfiction.

So after that rant (I'm sorry, I'm sorry) I will leave an actual review... I loved this one-shot. it gave a good look into the maybe-what-if's of Draco Malfoy.

Cheers!
snakes and lions unite chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I really like this - its a little like the way I view Draco too.

Because really - even in Madam Malkin's he hadn't been mean - he had been trying to be friendly, just failing miserably because he hadn't had much experience.

Sort of what I'm going to do in my story... only that chapter doesn't come along for a while.
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
That was interesting. And it makes sense too.