Reviews for Shattered Mask
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 1/12
Awww... Shizuru's pain is so touching ! As a lesbian I know exactly what she had to endure. This story makes me feel like when I was a teen !
I just regret the story ended too quickly (I can never have enough of your writing !). Shizuru could have explained how Natsuki's behaviour changed as she was realizing her true feelings, but even though it is very well written, and the essential is said.
"Eventually, we stopped doing the "couple thing." No, we didn't break up; we became lovers." short but effective. Very sweet !

jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
what a sweet story..,, i like how natsuki explore her feelings towards shizuru further to know if its love or not..,

..this is a very good example to those people who are afraid to give themselves to someone or too blind to admit their own feeling..

overall i love it..thank you for sharing :)
sephign chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
this is sweet and tender (nothing that others haven't said before, but still). Thanks a bunch!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That is a sweet one-shot! Thanks for this!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
It's a wonder I never reviewed this fic, though I read it years ago~

Wonderful, tender, and so sweet~ Loved it!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aww, very, very, very, very, very, VERY cute :3!
KiyoDuran chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
_ I never get tired of your fics and I'm in a Shiznat mood so today will be a Leebot day! Which fics should I reread first? :P

Thanks for writing awesome Shiznat scenes. I could easily see this happening. Natsuki is always a bit afraid to admit her feelings and Shizuru is one to try and spare Natsuki any discomfort she can while maximizing the teasing... and that's got to add stress on our favorite Kaichou...

Alright I'm off to read another one!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Incredibly touching.
Queenie97 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I love this story it seemed very realistic and sweet. Great job :D
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww, that was so sweet of Natsuki. She always seems to know what to say to make Shizuru feel better

And you're so sweet to your friends :)
venz07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
one word...magnificent
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
AW! That was so cute!
Manamana chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
*sigh* This fic is so sweet. Makes me feel all lovey-dovey.
bay y jose chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
beautiful! not too angsty, nor too romantic. just perfect. sweet :)
mantikora chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Well indeed, happy birthday to centauri2002)

Even in one-shot you manage to make it believable and logical, if I wore a hat at the moment I would be taking it off right now) I really liked the inside on Shizuru's feelings and thoughts, Natsuki and Shizuru are completely and amazingly in character)) I really enjoy fics that have moments that define everything else, something happening and changing the course of events for the better is one of the best kids out there))All together awesome one-shot)