Reviews for Shattered Mask
Hookedonreading chapter 1 . 4h
Hi Leebot! Aw...damn this is so sweet and reflective! I so love your style of writing, especially from Shiz's POV. I really can't get enough of it!

I love how you created Nat here as reflective, willing and loving. Really, what is not to love in this fic?!

I do hope you come back and give your readers another new fic soon!
Take care and please keep writing!
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Awww... Shizuru's pain is so touching ! As a lesbian I know exactly what she had to endure. This story makes me feel like when I was a teen !
I just regret the story ended too quickly (I can never have enough of your writing !). Shizuru could have explained how Natsuki's behaviour changed as she was realizing her true feelings, but even though it is very well written, and the essential is said.
"Eventually, we stopped doing the "couple thing." No, we didn't break up; we became lovers." short but effective. Very sweet !

jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
what a sweet story..,, i like how natsuki explore her feelings towards shizuru further to know if its love or not..,

..this is a very good example to those people who are afraid to give themselves to someone or too blind to admit their own feeling..

overall i love it..thank you for sharing :)
sephign chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
this is sweet and tender (nothing that others haven't said before, but still). Thanks a bunch!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That is a sweet one-shot! Thanks for this!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
It's a wonder I never reviewed this fic, though I read it years ago~

Wonderful, tender, and so sweet~ Loved it!
0mniessence chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aww, very, very, very, very, very, VERY cute :3!
KiyoDuran chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
_ I never get tired of your fics and I'm in a Shiznat mood so today will be a Leebot day! Which fics should I reread first? :P

Thanks for writing awesome Shiznat scenes. I could easily see this happening. Natsuki is always a bit afraid to admit her feelings and Shizuru is one to try and spare Natsuki any discomfort she can while maximizing the teasing... and that's got to add stress on our favorite Kaichou...

Alright I'm off to read another one!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Incredibly touching.
Queenie97 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I love this story it seemed very realistic and sweet. Great job :D
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww, that was so sweet of Natsuki. She always seems to know what to say to make Shizuru feel better

And you're so sweet to your friends :)
venz07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
one word...magnificent
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
AW! That was so cute!
Manamana chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
*sigh* This fic is so sweet. Makes me feel all lovey-dovey.
bay y jose chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
beautiful! not too angsty, nor too romantic. just perfect. sweet :)