Reviews for Proposal
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Such a cute story :)

I really love the double proposals, there are so romantic ! And their wedding must have been beautiful too.

I've heard about mice born from two mothers and which lived longer than mice born the usual way. I know it's possible with merging two ovocytes, but with bone marrow ? It must be complicated since ovocyte are haploid and cells from bone marrow are diploid, aren't they ?

I would love a fanfic about the pregnancy, the motherhood... :P

Thank you again for your beautiful stories :)
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awww that was super sweet! Centauri2002 is also an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing with us all your high quality ShizNat/ MH / MO fics.
Arrietti chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That was sweet, adorable, cute, romantic, etc...

I have a giddy feeling after reading this. It makes me smile. Such a heartwarming ending.
katsudesune830 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I LOVEEEE THIS! shiznat forever!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This story left a smile on my face.
Shizuki4272 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
So sweet and touched!

I love the story!

I think ShizNat will be the coolest parents in the world

Pls continue this~ LOL
negitorine chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
cool great story man you rock and keep up the good work!
hanazono chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
wow! really Great fic! i hope you will continue this!_
quirky21 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
o Ho... interesting concept that would be. Huh.

This story was just as enchanting as What Dreams May come. You're hold on Shizuru's character is so amazing. I'm glad you responded to my other review, or I may not have come back to read your other stories :)
chopsticks chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! *sigh* Could a pregnancy story be in our future? Or maybe a baby story? Both? *_* A baby Shiznat is such a nice concept. Heh. What would they call her? Sakura? Seems like a recurring theme.
mantikora chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
those two are so freaking sweet!)) and cute and, and, and...well whole lot of other stuff) I really loved some parts that wouldn't mean much without reading What Dreams May Come and Perchance to Dream) The “Your kink.” bit was amazing, this little glimse in the future is great) Love his one very much)
ssjx7squall chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
great story def one of my favs
Cogent chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
How I love happy endings! Thank you and happy holidays!
Gavrll chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is beautiful.

Their actions are just so sweet, endearing and thoughtful..makes me wanna just go "aw", gives me that warm and tingling feeling..the sorta of feeling that makes me want to give the dog a tummy rub, to do something nice for anyone/anything around me right now X

(Please pardon the irrelevance, but it's just so fluffy!)

I'm feeling awfully contented. Thank you for bringing me such a good end to my day!
lindred chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
beautiful. can't think of anything else to say