Reviews for Chocolate Kisses
mana chapter 1 . 6/8
Some of the stuff I thought were problematic in this story was Naruto studying Sasuke without his permission. If it is for research purposes, an assignment, in a university, they will most likely have to get approval. This makes the story less believable.
Other things that bothered me was the misogyny in the story. This is in terms of how it's supposed to be a joke for Sasuke to be wearing pink or have hair clips. And saying that Sasuke was PMSing. Some other things culturally bothered me was the idea of Asians finding Naruto ideal to date and handsome because he was white and blond with blue eyes.
I wish I enjoyed the story more. The end was really funny (discounting the fact he had sex with a minor). I feel like there should have been more build up to after they were friends instead of automatically jumping to lovers?
jj chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
very nice
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Poor Naruto he shouldnt ha written that last part... well thats all folks!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I found Naruto obnoxious in this. Who wouldn't be annoyed with someone who had chosen you to be his subject in a school project without asking you first? Who wouldn't be annoyed with someone who likes to tease you for no reason? It's worse because Naruto is 20 and Sasuke is only 16. At age 20, Naruto should know better than to act the way he does.

Because of how obnoxious Naruto was, I didn't find it believable that Sasuke would become his friend, or that he would admit to being jealous of Naruto's personality and ability to make friends, especially after they'd had a physical altercation. That's some serious dislike there! And if I found their friendship unlikely, their romance was even more improbable.

Let me put it this way: if this was an original fic, would it still hold up as a story, as written? Or does it need to be about Sasuke and Naruto (a couple we already ship if we're reading this fic) in order for the romance to be believable? To my mind, this wouldn't work as an original story. It's only our love of SasuNaru that holds the romantic development together. (Of course Sasuke and Naruto will eventually develop and friendship and something more! They are Sasuke and Naruto and that's what they should always do!)
jessiej1987 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
that end made me laugh lol
AngelsInWasteland chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Absolutely loved it
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Aw i love ur ending!
Tainted Coco chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wah?! U should make a part two
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awww so that means he failed? Lol. That was such a cute story
Laina7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh my god I loved it! XD perfect to get me into the Christmas spirt! We ARE in December now after all... You're an aweseome writer! I hope you continue!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh Uh Guess who's getting an F Fufufu Naru-Chan you should have checked before handing in your project :.
babo123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Omg that is -snickers- gold. I can't believe he handed that report in
Fantasy Queen Archangel chapter 1 . 8/2/2012