Reviews for Chocolate Kisses
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
relly cute and funny
Miss cCc chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Ahaha I loved it :D this story really lightened up my mood. The whole story had a bunch of funny moments, but the ending made me LOL!
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute little story! Sasuke would be totally shy in bed...(although he's underaged tsk tsk naruto is so naughty)
SasunaruTLA chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hahahahaha! The end was so funny! And this was so cute! :D I LOVED it!
DemonTuffy18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hmm, it was nice. A nice fluff yaoi fic. fantastic. ;)
xen665 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Well, that was probably the most rediculous summary I've ever read.

There were a few mistakes that I noticed (but the thing's so damn long that there is no way I'm finding them for you. Sorry) But all in all I loved it :D It was so fuckin' hilarious. And the end xDDDDDD BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Nice!
AsunaTakiko chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Since their meeting at the restroom I was grinning like mad because the interaction between Naruto and Sasuke is so hilarious. The relationship between the two is adorable and cute. The rapid development may be a little bit too fast but because you have described Sasuke's and Naruto's personality so well, everything fell into the right place thus making this Christmas fanfic really charming. And I like the end. It's epic :D
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
nice story. i like it a lot!
Bacontheft chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
hella cute
MistressMarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I cracked up at the end, practicaly cackling and everyone turned and stared at me like WTF. hahaha this was awesome and original, two thumbs up
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Liked the story and the difference age totally enjoy it!

XOXO

Akira
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw, this was cute, and I usually hate Christmas fics. :x It was funny how fast their relationship changed, and I was happy to see how nice their characters turned out to be.
chunfacebiased chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
;_; omg i loved this so much, you have no idea. it was such a sweet story, the title couldn't have made it any more :] i adore older yet idiotic!naruto and younger yet mature!sasuke. one complements the other and it's so cute! ugh, adore this fic to bits :] thank you for sharing!
of Burnt Roses chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was a great read! I loved it so much!
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »