Reviews for The Burden Of Anguish
veamgee chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
LOL! is Noriko that dense? hehehehe nice story by the way
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ha lol Noriko saying (what) totally oblivious hahahahahahha. That was something special I enjoyed this one aswell, and Reei wlaking in on them, and with Yumi not caring and swooping in for a kiss anyway:p Loved it Jx
dare121 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
okay, just a great story!
clarec97 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is good, I had started reading your fanfic from the latest entry to the oldest one, I can say that you english has definitely improve from this. Don't worry, I can still understand, no really errors, just a few spelling and flow problem, but on the whole it is good. Your latest works are even better. Great job.
Sui-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
/o/ yay
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Sometimes, just sometimes I forget Sachiko is bond to her destiny with the Ogasawara family.

Nothing mayor to say about grammar and spelling on this one; yet praise how well executed their confessions were; especially Sachiko, who tried to explain the reality of this world; her world and the implications that would bring to their relationship. Remarkable work with this story, you sure are helping me to calm down the anxious for the 4th season to come next year.

Well, three more stories to read.
Arakan chapter 1 . 12/22/2007

I like it! I like it! I Like it!

So romantic! And the way Rei and other rose?...AWESOME!

kurakami chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Loved the end with everyone's non-reaction to the obvious. Another wonderful take on Sachiko and Yumi. Loved the bits from the OVA thrown in. Different from you other story less intense and a bit more sad but still great. Hope to see more.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
oh wow! keep the Yumi/Sachiko moments coming!

and your english is not as bad as you make it sound