Reviews for Christmas Kisses
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/28
Angela of all people should have known to leave well enough alone.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
that was good loved it
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
"I'm no angel anyway."- love it! Christmas cheer and hot impromptu makeout session! Yay!
stuntdouble4lyfe07 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Awesome Story!
Sweetlilloz chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
ha a cool story with interlude into more perhaps but thats just my two cents worth.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Good to see you back...& with a vengeance I might add.:-)

This was great...although I do have one criticism...The word COMPLETE at the top of the page. LOL.

This story begs for more, it has so much potential & we need to find out what happens, if they follow through on the promises.

Nice to see a jealous Brennan - worrying about the possibility of Booth & Cam getting back together at some stage & once again seeking gratification. Was she too afraid to leave Booth & Cam alone (even in that state)so that she offered to go with them.

Damn Angela for interrupting them!I think that they were quite happy playing their own little game. LOL.

And my favourte bit, obviously,:

**“Your halo is crooked,” he told her,

“Oh well,” she said, “I’m no angel anyway.” A guttural moan escaped his mouth.

“God...” he said. “Promise?”

Descending the stairs in a flurry of wispy material, she laughed. “Promise!”

Hope to see more fron you again soon. :-):-):-)
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Okay so it is awsome to see something from you. This begs to have a sequel. A sequel posted in the M category. and if want to get really creative and do something more we would absolutly love to see it posted at where anything is allowed. *hint hint*

~ Bella
Marte chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
really awesome! Left me longing for a sequel! Great writing, I'm gonna check out more of your writing:)!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was such a very mean place to leave the story. Brennan as an angel was really funny. I can see Angela throwing a party like this. I really hope that you continue this story. That would be just the best Christmas present ever!

Great job. Hope to see more soon!
Habita chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I loved your fic! It was really awesome! :-)

The beginning is amazing, with all the beautiful descriptions of the house and their costumes (I love that you dressed Booth as a shepherd! And that he has to explain everyone what he is and why! it was very funny! :-) And Angela and Hodgins? Im still laughing! lol, it was great!)

“If we wanted fairytales, Booth, we’d have read a copy of Grimm’s,” LOVE the way you made them argue about religion! Just like in the show. They sound so in character when you write them! Thats why I always love your work! :-)

"Drunk and merry, jokes and laughter, mixed with occasional bursts of song, flittered from circle to circle." I find this quote totally AWESOME! Really love the description of the environment :-)

And I love that Brennan is afraid of Booth and Cam getting together again. She even offers her help so she can go with them upstairs! (I think it would be so cool if we could see her with that kind of jealousy in the show!)

And of course I totally love the kiss! I love it when they kiss (well, in fanfic, obviously) because one of them simply cant help it, I think its so sexy! And its gorgeous that they only get to see each other after they are interrupted.

"I’m no angel anyway." *dies* The end was priceless! :-)

Congrats on a great fic and please, forgive any mistakes. English is not my first language and its hard for me to write correctly.

Thanks a lot for sharing! :-)
Shannon chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Brilliant Xmas fic! loved it :)
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
ha! Woof. That was hot. And with Cam practically in the room? (albiet asleep...)... heheh. Awkward, party of two.

Beagle
Serendipity73 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aww this was a cute Christmas story :) I loved it!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
freakin awesome girl...so delicious and sexy...

Happy Holidays to you and yours

thanks for the wonderful present

fab
Cheryl chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Darn it, Angela! Not so great timing! I'm looking forward to Brennan & Booth "finishing it."

Cute story!