Reviews for Face Down
lmao nah son chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Hey! I really like these. Any way you could fit the song 'Changes' by 3 Doors Down in here? Just a thought... :) ~Crystal~
PSfan712 chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Hey i love this story and i have a song that you might be able to use... umm... its "Walk Like a Man" by Tim Mcgraw... when i listened to it i thought it described murtagh's life perfectly
Estrid2006 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
that was sad...but oh so good!

SnowChika chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
How sad! But it was really good. I mean, really good. Once, I tried to write a song-fic... it didn't turn out well. So, now I'm stuck with stories. And poems! I can do those... anyshoes, great collectionness. And usually my reviews are amazingly longer than this, but I'm brain dead. sorry!

Update soon, please!
SnowChika chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Aww... how could I ignore that? So, another fabulous chapter. And another song off of New Moon... hmm... o hwell. on to the next chapter!
SnowChika chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Hey, this is way cool! Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't do this, but I totally just discovered this song a few days ago, going through the New Moon playlist. And I'm totally in love with it. Anyshoes, on to the next chapter!
SnowChika chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was amazizing! Just so you know... okay, so here's the deal. I'll catch up to you, and then review again. Cyas in a few!
EvilBunny101 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Aw! That is sad...but really good. Great chappie! Hope another is coming soon!

Silver-Serval chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I really enjoyed them all, but number 2 was my favorite! I loved all three songs, so it helped to know how the tune went. :D Great job!
Estrid2006 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
oh my gosh that was so sad! this was an amazing chapter...*cries*

please keep it coming i love your ideas! (can you try trouble from coldplay?)

Estrid2006 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
oh my gosh that was so amazing! i can't believe how well these songs fit murtagh!

please keep it up!

EvilBunny101 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Great chappie! Very good! Please update soon!

Spottedstar106 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
(Slaps Murtagh haters around) Murtagh. Is. The. Best. Damn. Thing. That. Ever. Happened. To. ERAGON! HOW COULD PALIONI(Or whatever his name is) MAKE MURTAGH'S LIFE SO MISERABLE!

Fluffy: You are scary.

DAMN STRAIGHT! ANYWAY, that was great! :D I love your writing!:D

Spottedstar, leader of windclan
EverWideningCircles chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
This is awesome. I can't wait until you post more chapters.
Spottedstar106 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was (sniff/tear) great! I loved (tear) it!

Fluffy: Are you crying?

Fluffy: MEEP! (Ducks under bed)

That was great! Little Murtagh is so cute! But teen