Reviews for Choices
Lee Pyro chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Yay! A new story! ) It makes me glad to see a story with your name on it in my inbox. I know I can count on you for well written, in character, well thought out, stories. This one is more than up to standards. I hope to see more soon. Keep writing.
drufan chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Akira- rented that movie from netflix. Haven't had a chance yet to watch it.

Oh Johnny Boy, having a few problems aren't we? Take care my man...and get the kid back in one piece!
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Yay! A new story by you! I was quite thrilled when I saw your name. It's been too dang quiet in the land of Shep-whump, lately. Th next chapter's coming soon, yes? Yes! Please?
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh poor John, this is very disturbing. I'm not a big fan of stories where John doesn't eat or starves so I hope his Team will help him before its too late. This is an interesting look at guilt as I found what John did with Wallace not to be a very bad thing in compared to the fall out of so many other choices and decisions that have taken place the past few years. Wallace was offered a form of redemption for the very things he put in motion and as soon as he put those natines in McKay's sister, he had nothing to face but death or life in prison.

I hope he comes to this conclusion and Rodney realizes the type of sacrifice John committed for him, almost selling part of his soul for his best friend. It'll be interested to see where this goes.

(ek have odd feelings about MC) lol! :D
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Poor John! A very good start-I'm looking forward to the rest!
Not A Muggle chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
yey! you have posted again! and as usual it is wonderful.
cause.A.scene chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh, what a pleasant surprise! I was thinking this was a one shot (for some reason.) I sometimes enjoy them, but never when the writing is good. Then, I want them to go on and on. It's so hard to find extremely well-written stories, and you always have some. And this one is no exception.

So, thanks for that and this story is very promising. Can't wait for more!
iboneki chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I've been waiting and hoping someone would try a long(er) fic related to this episode - and I'm thrilled that it's you. Wonderful beginning. I'm anxious to see where you're taking this.
skypig21 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Well, now, that's a good opening chapter. John's an absolute wreck! One thing that the show really needs to focus on more is John's inner life, the way he's affected by all of the harsh punishments his meted out in the Pegasus Galaxy, and the difficult choices he's had to make. Good going with Chapter1, bringing up the events in "Miller's Crossing" as a catalyst for John's near-or actual-mental breakdown. I look forward to reading more, in between posting my own long fic.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 12/20/2007