Reviews for Lava
Tsuuga chapter 6 . 2/18
I'm seriously getting addicted to this. I'm going to be a total zombie tomorrow, and it'll be your fault! :D Seriously, though this is brilliant.
Kirten22 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Wow, this is really good. *nod in impressment* I really like how there's not really really strong love and fluff but you can feel the love even though its pretty subtle. Another thing I really adore about this fanfic, is that when the moments happen I just couldn't resist the urge to just go "KYAAA" in my mind.:)))) Keep up the good work.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I preferred 'Sparky'. Although I do like Sifu Hotman.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Eh my thoughts on this are that its a bit stiff in some parts, and the flow isn't good enough to suck me in. But I'm interested, so I hope later chapters will see improvement.
ueeyveuwwwwwwctu chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
ryrt647rt7777777777778gdt83gdt73gr38qhbt33334
TaangFanToph chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
This was amazing ToKo is AMAZING just so you no there is a toko fan page on Instagram Official_ToKoFan

TaangFanToph chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Is it Iroh ?
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love toko
Martes chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ba Sing Se, not Ba Sing Sae! And Sozin doesn't have a "u"!

But I like your story. Even if everyone is a little out of character. :)
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
Well, I can't say I like what you did with Zuko's pairing, but other than that I liked this.
tomboy 26 chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
I really loved this story. I love me some Zuko and Toph XD
Sorrowful Reaper chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Love it
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
Hahaha I thought that the fact that neither of them cared how young Toph was, was simply perfect, you did a wondrous job characterizing them.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
Finaly they kiss *rolls eyes* Love the fight sequence. Gotta feel sorry for Mai though. Here she was thinking he still loved her and then... kaput. I wish Azula stayed calm and confused instead of the homicidal girl. ahh well. I loved the ending. Gonna go read the sequel. Also the last line of this fic is so good I sent it to my friend via skype and she's never even seen avatar (I think she's crazy personally)
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
well... not exactly the whole "I'm bad-ass Toph fear me" I was looking for... but a good Toko "I realize I like him" moment