Reviews for Firewhisky Advice
Jessiec218 chapter 10 . 4/29
I love you stuff I sincerely hope you keep writing! You are brilliant at it! It's a joy to be back in potter land with all the love able characters I've missed them!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Dozing between contractions? I doubt that happens. However, overall this story has been realistic and an enjoyable read. Thank you.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
I can't wait to read on!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Nice.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I like the idea of him reading Austen too.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Great stuff.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I keep laughing out loud :D
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I can hardly contain my giggles.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Ha ha
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
There was some truly great advice in this chapter. Excellent!
wrappedinharry chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Harry's got good taste in literature; l adore Pride & Prejudice too. My favourite Jane Austen book and until I began rereading your work, I had been reading P & P sequels and alternatives for months and months.

Loved that Ginny was laying there listening to Harry.

Lesley
wrappedinharry chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Wow, it's a wonder both Harry and Ginny can walk! LOL. It's a never ending cycle of verbal foreplay, actual foreplay and the full two bobs worth. I don't think Harry quite believes Ginny that there will probably be a long drought after the baby come.

Thank goodness Katie has delivered. Poor Harry. I didn't take him for the fainting type either. Obviously the actuality of becoming a father is a much scarier prospect than facing ol' Volde.

Poor Arthur didn't get to use his BBQ.

Lesley
wrappedinharry chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
I love the sexy interludes between H&G. And it was brilliant to read Harry being calmly furious and threatening and Aiden Lynch backing off very quickly. What a sleaze. I'm sure if Harry hadn't been there, Ginny would have taken care of the creep very handily.

Loved Arthur coming over and enjoying the Muggleness of flat and then Ginny sitting in the rocking chair reminiscing and feeling her baby move for the first time.

Lesley.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
This is so sweet-I love when you write about Harry and Ginny and you are capturing the first pregnancy beautifully.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014