Reviews for Firewhisky Advice
thankthatstar chapter 10 . 7/21
Loved this! Best HP fics I have EVER read so thank you :-)
nayin17 chapter 10 . 7/5
Thank you for making your James Sirius a true Potter boy ( black messy hair ). He's my favourite among the Potter kids and next is Lily. This is my 9th reread of this wonderful story. One of the best married H/G story ever.
nayin17 chapter 8 . 7/5
Do try not to faint - lol
nayin17 chapter 7 . 7/5
It's so heart-warming reading this chapter
nayin17 chapter 6 . 7/5
Poor Harry hahahahaha
nayin17 chapter 3 . 7/5
Ginny's mood swings and food cravings are so amusing
nayin17 chapter 2 . 7/5
Ron's advice to Harry is the best from all the advices that I've read in fanfiction, simple but true.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/5
Harry and Ginny are so good together
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 5/27
This is at least my 6th reread of this story...as with all your others, I can never get enough.

Just love this so much. But I am a bit confused with one bit: you wrote that Molly had recently held parties for Victoire, Isabella and Parker. Tessy's birthday is in April, and Victoire was born in May (obviously I don know the other two's birthdays). Does Harry's 'recently' encompass nearly a whole year? Perhaps it does...he is a man after all.

It's been a very long time since your fans have heard from you. I so hope you haven't abandoned Questions and Answers...I so need to know what happens with Al and the family. Saying that, I hope you are healthy and well and that lack of updates is not due to ill health.

Lesley
Jessiec218 chapter 10 . 4/29
I love you stuff I sincerely hope you keep writing! You are brilliant at it! It's a joy to be back in potter land with all the love able characters I've missed them!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Dozing between contractions? I doubt that happens. However, overall this story has been realistic and an enjoyable read. Thank you.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
I can't wait to read on!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Nice.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I like the idea of him reading Austen too.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 6 . 12/17/2014