Reviews for Firewhisky Advice
I
Bluewolf80 chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Very, very sweet!
Bluewolf80 chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
I thought Katie's mom was a midwife. Why wouldn't Katie have her mom deliver or assist with the delivery? Every midwife's policy is different so maybe she had to be in hospital because she was carrying multiples?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
brilliant really enjoyed it
lalelumondfrau chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
allways nice to read your stories!
thankthatstar chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Loved this! Best HP fics I have EVER read so thank you :-)
nayin17 chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Thank you for making your James Sirius a true Potter boy ( black messy hair ). He's my favourite among the Potter kids and next is Lily. This is my 9th reread of this wonderful story. One of the best married H/G story ever.
nayin17 chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Do try not to faint - lol
nayin17 chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
It's so heart-warming reading this chapter
nayin17 chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Poor Harry hahahahaha
nayin17 chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Ginny's mood swings and food cravings are so amusing
nayin17 chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Ron's advice to Harry is the best from all the advices that I've read in fanfiction, simple but true.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Harry and Ginny are so good together
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
This is at least my 6th reread of this story...as with all your others, I can never get enough.

Just love this so much. But I am a bit confused with one bit: you wrote that Molly had recently held parties for Victoire, Isabella and Parker. Tessy's birthday is in April, and Victoire was born in May (obviously I don know the other two's birthdays). Does Harry's 'recently' encompass nearly a whole year? Perhaps it does...he is a man after all.

It's been a very long time since your fans have heard from you. I so hope you haven't abandoned Questions and Answers...I so need to know what happens with Al and the family. Saying that, I hope you are healthy and well and that lack of updates is not due to ill health.

Lesley