Reviews for EMEMY AMONG US
Millissa chris chapter 13 . 20h
First off I'm so confused about kuramas so called brother, who shares hid name mind due, and is married to his secretary. A brother with the same name was never mentioned throughout the whole storyline unless I somehow missed that bit. What's that all about? ? It's confusing the crap out of me lol. If at any point you have the time to write more back I'd be really grateful to know if I'm crazy or not lol. If you don't mind since I don't have an account my spare email is I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the great stories! !
Being a Genius is a Drag chapter 13 . 8/25
I absolutely, positively, thoroughly loved this story. It was a wonderful blend of action,drama,angst, and romance. Sakura was a refreshing character due to his connection with Karasu. Albeit he was rather er. . .bonkers in the head, it was good to see a villain used in fanfics concerning Hiei and Kurama. I applaud that you switched up the uke/seme roles in their relationship, since most homosexual relationships work that way. This really caught my attention and you make me want to write more fanfics about this pair even if Yu Yu Hakusho isn't as popular as it use to be.(it will forever live on)
Though i doubt you'll ever get on to see the reviews that i hope will continue to pile up for your talents, i leave you with this one. I will be reading your other stories since i have a hunch they'll be very promising.
Thank You for gracing your readers with your imagination. Enjoy life my dear.
hijikata100 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
The story is just so great
Foxy x Shadow chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Sequel? Please.
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
CH 1 - Poor boys. sometimes it takes a gentle hand for people to understand thing and other times it takes a rough one. CH 2 Poor Hiei. I know how he feels to see someone you love with someone else. Blaming others for a set up is the first thing to react to when one doesnt know how to explress their feelings. CH 3 - OMG poor Hiei. if he was in a coma i would have died. I KNEW IT. I WAS TOTALLY THINKING KARASU. Poor Kurama. To be used because of revenge. And to think that he has to go along with it because of Shiori's safety. Where is another mirror of forlorn hope when you need one. If only Hiei would just telepathically ask Kurama so that jackass wouldnt know. Our poor boy. Another wonderful story so far. CH 4 - Poor Shiori, The gang will figure everything out soon enough. Knowing how I've seen your fight scenes written I cannot wait til everyone is out of the grey area and kurama and the group can kick his ass. CH 5 what a horrible chapter, wonderfully writted but makes me want to jump into the computer and kill sakura myself. CH 6 -Leave it Shiori to be perceptive. OMG no they cant take Kurama to Jail. Where in heavens namedid Hiei get a legal Licence. LMAO I would love to see his Licence picture.
Miyakaze chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
What the hell! I really like this story, though I'd prefer if there's continuation of this fic. But aside that, I love it from beginning till end. Another job well done shiorifoxiesmom! Kanpaii! \()/"
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Let me first say that this might be my favorite story of yours. My heart broke, was repaired, and then I melted. Oh, and I have to say that chicken is my favorite food, and I am glad you made it Kurama's, too. Lol I forgot to add it in the last review, but Hiei crying made me want to cry too! The part about the cat and Kuwabara made me laaaauuuuugh. Oh the son thing was prefect. Ha another Urameshi terror on the loss! Oh I just love this story. You are a sorceress and your words have placed me under your spell! :)
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Oh, that is a frightfully plausible explanation for the Yomi fiasco! I always suspected that there were feelings there...Thanks for mentioning him. I'm something of a Yomi fan, and it is always a rare treat for him to be found in fictions!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Oh my God, so I am a second degree black belt in karate myself, and I have always fancied the boys could make a great living that way! Props for adding that, you're my hero! Hiei reforming delinquents is just the icing on the cake. I can't say well done enough!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Oh, come on, Kurama. We all know you enjoyed it!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Oh, I love the "fox" endearment coming full circle here!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
F*CK! KARASU!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my heart is breaking...but if I can take anything from your previous stories, it's that this will all work out in the end. :) Hmmmm, considering the title and the summary I have a feeling this Yoshi is bad news...
Rmbug1 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Wow! Great job! I just loved everything about this story.
starchilds chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
Did I say hot last time? This chapter is blazing! The fire demon bonding ritual was outstanding. I totally understand not wanting ever to be seperated from the one you love. Love such a simple word yet SOO complex. Thanks, Starchilds