Reviews for EMEMY AMONG US
Foxy x Shadow chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Sequel? Please.
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
CH 1 - Poor boys. sometimes it takes a gentle hand for people to understand thing and other times it takes a rough one. CH 2 Poor Hiei. I know how he feels to see someone you love with someone else. Blaming others for a set up is the first thing to react to when one doesnt know how to explress their feelings. CH 3 - OMG poor Hiei. if he was in a coma i would have died. I KNEW IT. I WAS TOTALLY THINKING KARASU. Poor Kurama. To be used because of revenge. And to think that he has to go along with it because of Shiori's safety. Where is another mirror of forlorn hope when you need one. If only Hiei would just telepathically ask Kurama so that jackass wouldnt know. Our poor boy. Another wonderful story so far. CH 4 - Poor Shiori, The gang will figure everything out soon enough. Knowing how I've seen your fight scenes written I cannot wait til everyone is out of the grey area and kurama and the group can kick his ass. CH 5 what a horrible chapter, wonderfully writted but makes me want to jump into the computer and kill sakura myself. CH 6 -Leave it Shiori to be perceptive. OMG no they cant take Kurama to Jail. Where in heavens namedid Hiei get a legal Licence. LMAO I would love to see his Licence picture.
Miyakaze chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
What the hell! I really like this story, though I'd prefer if there's continuation of this fic. But aside that, I love it from beginning till end. Another job well done shiorifoxiesmom! Kanpaii! \()/"
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Let me first say that this might be my favorite story of yours. My heart broke, was repaired, and then I melted. Oh, and I have to say that chicken is my favorite food, and I am glad you made it Kurama's, too. Lol I forgot to add it in the last review, but Hiei crying made me want to cry too! The part about the cat and Kuwabara made me laaaauuuuugh. Oh the son thing was prefect. Ha another Urameshi terror on the loss! Oh I just love this story. You are a sorceress and your words have placed me under your spell! :)
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Oh, that is a frightfully plausible explanation for the Yomi fiasco! I always suspected that there were feelings there...Thanks for mentioning him. I'm something of a Yomi fan, and it is always a rare treat for him to be found in fictions!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Oh my God, so I am a second degree black belt in karate myself, and I have always fancied the boys could make a great living that way! Props for adding that, you're my hero! Hiei reforming delinquents is just the icing on the cake. I can't say well done enough!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Oh, come on, Kurama. We all know you enjoyed it!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Oh, I love the "fox" endearment coming full circle here!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
F*CK! KARASU!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my heart is breaking...but if I can take anything from your previous stories, it's that this will all work out in the end. :) Hmmmm, considering the title and the summary I have a feeling this Yoshi is bad news...
Rmbug1 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Wow! Great job! I just loved everything about this story.
starchilds chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
Did I say hot last time? This chapter is blazing! The fire demon bonding ritual was outstanding. I totally understand not wanting ever to be seperated from the one you love. Love such a simple word yet SOO complex. Thanks, Starchilds
starchilds chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
First Hiei then Yusuke. Poor Kayla two hot guys in one week and neither is available. A responsible Hiei who would have guessed. Funny, romantic, hot and did I say hot. Thanks, Starchilds
starchilds chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
This story is amazing. I couldn't stop reading to review. From the heartbreak in the begining to the worry over Shiori and Keiko. Sakura is just as dangerous and psychotic as Karasu. This chapter is so hilarious. Hiei is not going to give up. Kurama said earlier that he did not like keeping their relationship a secret. Well, Hiei's not keeping it a secret now. Even though Kurama enjoyed Hiei's visit at work, I knew that Kurama would want to kill Hiei. Thanks, I laughed so hard, Starchilds
Treasure Family chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
Aaahhh. I love it. Great job on this one too, shiorifoxiesmom-san. You are one of my favorite author. I love the stories that you create. I just hope that you continue to create those stories of yours, I just love you ask me how much will your stories rank, I'll say that they have 10 percent, a hundred, a full point.I must say that you did a great job on them.