Reviews for When the Stars Shine Brightest
CripptedAngel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awwwwwww Seph misses his Zackery!
laughingst chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Wonderful. Thank you also for the complete list - that helps me so much! Looks like I've got a ton of reading to do. You are a truly wonderful author. Keep it up 3
mondaysnoon13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I loved your first story and i love this one too!
chibi heishi chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
Haha, that's funny. Though poor Seph was breaking down completely there at the start - and I have to admit, I was all "WTH?" there at first, too.
Zomfi chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
Friendship is such a wonderful thing ! I value it above everything else therefore those stories make me really happy. Where did that idea, writing reports at the end, come from ? I am quite curious :)

Do you plan to write something during CC -or before- involving the quatuor ? Or even the trio Seph-Gen-Angeal ? Or, better, Sephiroth remembering, while he's getting friend with Zack ? *puppy-dog eyes*
NoBuddy chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Whew, last two chapters! Zack whacking the terrorists with his cane - that was precious! I could actually see it. And Seph's reports - great idea! Quoting Loveless even in mission reports is so Gen-like, heh. I can see Lazard scratching his head and trying to make something of them with a thick volume of Loveless open in front of him for reference: hilarious. And Seph going like "I'd rather be bored" than roasting marshmallows and telling scary stories got me rolling with laughter. Well, at least they'll have their time to rest, whether it's jungle or snowy mountains. Wonder what's Shinra's excuse for not letting Zack go home though. We'll most likely find out in the next part of the trilogy.

Heh, so hurray for happy endings, as usual. Balm for the soul. But the story in itself was heartwrenching all the way. You make your readers think and search their own feelings and I like this. And the introspective stories will always remain my favs. I'm waiting for your next one.
Artic Virus chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
Oh wow...I really enjoyed this story! :3

Though, reading this last chapter, I couldn't help but feel a little sad. 'Cause Zack is saying all that stuff about being around forever...Hmm.

But alas, this was really wonderful!

Oh, I also liked the paragraph about Seph's philosophical reports and how he said that Genesis' are even more complex! I can so imagine that to be true!

Well done! : DD
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
Gr, why for stupid Shinra turn darling Zacky-poo down? Still processing the paperwork to say he's not dead? At least he gets to hunker down with Seph and do happy silly winter things, for as long as that lasts anyhow, with a sequel on the way. :D Well, here's to them getting at least SOME time for smores and stories which I'm sure will leave Sephiroth singularly unimpressed (because he's scarier than any old zombie. _)
Kazaam chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
I always like the mission reports at the end of these stories! That's such an awesome idea.

Aww, that's too bad that Zack wasn't able to go home! I wonder why they'd do that? At least he's got Seph to look after him.

I'm definitely amused at the idea of Genesis quoting Loveless in his reports. I'll bet Lazard would get annoyed at that!

Aww, I totally love the ending! Their banter was great. LOL Seph's description of roasting marshmallows. I'd love to see him do it, though. XD Aww, and I'm crushed at Seph's impression of the noble art of telling scary stories. LOL. Those are the best kind! Especially with Zack telling them. Who knows what kind of wacky stuff he'd come up with? XD

Wow, this has really been such an intense story. So many emotions and so many things that happened! I'm really glad that everything turned out all right. Seph and Zack definitely need a break from all that! Maybe the blizzard's actually a good thing.

I'm definitely sticking around for the next part! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
1wngdngl chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
Finally, the happy ending! So, another trilogy? That'll be, what, your second FF trilogy?

Yeah, I got your timeline a bit mixed up. So, I'm guessing this is somewhere between chapter 7 and chapter 9?

I'm glad that your T&D Cloud and Seph can be friends, even though they won't be here. At the moment, they just don't have enough in common. Plus, Seph's probably still not used to the idea of younger friends.

I'm also curious as to what Gen's version of a mission report would look like -_0
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
So, maybe it was because I was just reading Lost theories, but when Zack was saying that Seph maybe could have become friends with Cloud, I started wondering how things would have turned out (you know, like Nibelheim and stuff) if Zack really had died pre-Nibelheim and Sephiroth became friends with Cloud... XD ANYWHO.

I like how these "mission fics" end with Seph's report. That's a nice touch. It kinda reminds me of, like, Are You Afraid of the Dark? and how they'd always start and end that show the exact same way. XD

Aww, and the banter at the end was so adorable-!
CornCob chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
HA! Well judging from the last I heard of Zack's story-telling capabilities, Seph is in for quite a scare. Hopefully there are no wicked witches and faeries in this one :)

As always, it's sad to see this come to a close, but relieving at the same time, as now I can rest assured that "whew. everything is okay."

Also, as always, this was a pleasure to read, and I am excited for the next one!

I still have to finish the Outcast one, too!
Kazaam chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
Oh man, I feel so sorry for Forrester! I didn't expect that the terrorists would have had a sniper watch him, though it makes sense.

Zack's so awesome, clobbering ninjas with his walking stick! He's definitely not one to be helpless, even when he's injured. And yay for him and Yuffie fighting together! The ninjas won't know what hit them.

LOL. Seph's joke about his eyesight was amusing!

I really liked the scene with Godo, especially how you had what was happening to Zack and Yuffie be heard through the radio. That was really intense when no one knew what was going on! Seph must have just been horrified that something had happened to Zack.

I love how Zack was able to take care of things on his own! And how surprised Seph was at it. And yay for Zack finally remembering everything! The hug at the end was totally the best. So cute!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Aww, Zack and Yuffie beating up ninjas was pretty much The Coolest Thing Ever.

And the part with the hostages and the radios was totally heart-wrenching. Totally reminded me of that scary part in the S3 finale of Lost where you heard gunshots over the radio and they made everyone think the Others had killed three of the really awesome Losties...

And the end of this chapter, so cute! :D
Dark lady chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Woot! Zack finally remembered...aw they are soo cute *Glomps Zack and Sephiroth- gets knocked out for her efforts*