Reviews for Christmas with the Graysons
Montydragon chapter 1 . 3/4
This is great. I really liked it, though I haven't read OCC or LH yet.
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this story. SO CUTE :) I love Grandpa Batsy :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
THANK YOU! This was brilliant!
Sammie chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I don't normally read these types of fics but OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODBESTFREAKINGROBSTARFAN FICTIONEVERISWEARTOGODIREALLYREALLYLOVETHISCHRIST
*ahem* I mean, very well written. I enjoyed this fan fiction thoroughly. Good day. *tips hat like a sir*
LTA chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Loved. That was honestly amazing.
junebird28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
How adorable! That was so much fun to read. All their kids seem so cute, it's just kinda sad that cyborgs this constant brother, never a father. Nightwing as a father is mad cute and I love that Batman's a 'granddaddy,' hahaha. Can't wait to keep reading your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Aw, this was sweet. ((:
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
It's nice to see the children being so developed, they're usually some of the most interesting characters in these types of stories, since it gives the opportunity to give characters (canon or not) unique traits that don't need to be tied to their adult selves. The relationships are engaging and it's nice to see everyone's interactions.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Erica: It's set three years after the epilogue of Locked Hearts, an epilogue which is set 20 years into the future from the rest of the series.
Starfire and Dick would be in their fourties.
Cheers
Kry
Erica chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Hello my name is Erica and I live in Brazil, like much of the same stories, and I'm a big fan, I've read and reread all its history and would like to ask a question, if I may.
according to my count, in the story "Christmas with the Graysons" Starfire is 23 years old, so she had to Mar'i 12 years old?
jessmonster chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awwww! They're so cute. I wanna try that game though. I never heard of it, but it sounds exciting. Somebody betta play with me! I kinda wonder how Mar'i is pronounced, it sounds like a cute name. :)
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was cute. DO YOU HEAR ME!? CUTE! 3

Dick and Kessie bedtime story...the Great Nightwing...telling a toddler a bedtime story.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Mary (Or Mary-Anne, or Marian), Alexander, Devon and ...um, maybe Casey?

Bruce has to baby-sit. Somehow, I can't see it ending without something getting broken, set on fire or blown up. And then Alfred will scold them.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So adorable! Great imagery... BB's kids must be fucking cute!
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesome chapter! Awww it was cute seeing everybody all grown up and learning and meeting their kids. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k