Reviews for Christmas with the Graysons
Otakurec.37 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow, Bravo, Bravo. A beautiful festive treat for us. It was wonderful. Merry Christmas Kryalla
Calla Fae chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aw, so adorable! I loved it! I've read all of your stories - which are so well written - and your writing has actually inspired me to write fanfics of my own. In essence, what I'm really trying to say is thank you for creating these fantastic stories and for inspiring me!

You rock!

Calla Fae
CompanyXLovesXMisery chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow, it still amazes me that you're this good of an author!
Layoverinboston chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
OMG

that was like the best one-shot ever!

I really really really liked it, and I never reviwed for the ned of Locked Hearts.(let me just tell you I loveed it,and I'll probaly review later, sence i'm re-reading the whole thing)

Oh everyone was soo cute in this

And ther kids are absolutely amazing, they all have traces of Richard and Kori in them.

and I like how all the titans were there for the holidays, thats soo nice, and just how it should be.

Bruce wasent reallt OOC he, was like a grandpa and a good dad

(and like you said in OCC , when the cowl is off its all fun and games) and hes soo aloud to act like that with his grand kids.

I dont know about anyone else

But you should really make a one shot of Dick being a Playboy with Kori, I think that will be hella cute.

I really liked how they did that, and how he still kept his playboy reign.

LOVED IT MUCH

Happy Holidays

robxxstarxx3
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This was such a great story! It'd be an awesome episode minus the...ahem...intimate parts...otherwise this would wind up on Adult Swim, Heh. (please don't hate me for saying that, I think you are a wonderful writer and wish my stories could be like yours) What does Kes's name translate into? Iris was named for Wally's aunt, yes? And no, Bruce is certainly not OOC.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Kryalla you are the best! You have just made my day with this story, which btw is totally AWESOME! I love it so very, very, much _

the twins are just so adorable, i loved the beginning when they just woke up the parents, classic, and then mari came into the room and spoiled their fun, those twins seem to run on sugar the way they just ran back into the room and started punching dick, lol

omg i just love star and dick's kids, they are all so cute, little kes is so adorable, i like how she looks different from her brothers and sister, i think it's wonderful that she got star's hair and richard's eyes

i loved the part when dev and ale'x tried to grab dick but he just flipped and avoided him, i loved how the boys started to chase him and then he just passed kes to kori, their game got even better when the kids fired up the starbolts and started to fly, so cool! yay! kes caught him! _

mar'i is awesome! i see a lot of dick's traits in her

dick and kori picked great names for the kids

nice, dick is gonna take over the business

i think its so cool that the five orginal titans got that whole street to themselves, lol dick is naughty boy-having kids for just that purpose... im surprised gar didnt think of that

layla and benji are so cute! it's so cool that the twins and layla are really close, the twins are awesome with all those tricks they were doing

haha, dick got caught by rachel for being a perve, something never change :) cool, the girls are making pies

lol, i loved the part when alfred and bruce showed up, omg i cant help but to smile at the thought of bruce being a grandpa, it was funny when the kids tackled him

aw, poor benji-getting his tail pulled like that, maybe gar can teach him how to hide it

i loved the part when the six of them were singing and dancing in the kitchen, that was so sweet

ha, never underestimate the power of pie, lol i loved it when they were poking fun at bruce, lucky for bruce kori still has dick whipped :)

oh super yay! im so glad wally made an apperance with jinx and their daughter

the part with bruce, dick and the sleeping alfred was so touching, it made me want to cry, im just glad it went back to being funny when the girls were picking fun at dick, lol i can totally imagine the boys getting beat up by their kids

aw, kes is so cute! and dick is such a good dad, i loved it when he was teeling her the story, that was just too adorable, and kori heard the whole thing :)

the chimney story returns! lol! i love that story, and it was so funny the way bruce was telling it, lol i can just imagine the scary batman knocking on some old couples door because little robin was stuck in a chimney, too funny

oh, gar brings up a good point about the whole puberty thing, hmm... i think i can see one the twins chasing after layla

i liked the conversation dick and bruce had, it's funny to see dick giving bruce advice considering bruce is the mentor

the ending was perfect! awesome! even after all this time and four kids dick and kori still havent lost their flame _

I totally and completely love this story, very awesome :) I was so happy because I got to read this.

I love the Titan kids so much it's a shame you wouldn't do another story with them(sigh) That's a real shame because I had all these smores...

;)
Royal Blue chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh! I'm so exited...what do we have here? CHRISTMAS ONESHOT! -dances- I'm so exited!

Aw, how sweet! Poor Dick, I feel bad for him, just a little.

Haha, 'stud'...that's funny, poor guy can't even get any action anymore. -giggles-

Mar'i! Aww, wrestling...of course they were...hahaha...

Darn -snaps fingers- No shower time...poo.

SPIDER MAN!

Wow, four kids. Look at them go. Aww Kessie, what a pretty name Kry. I like it.

Haha, The boys inherited Kory's flying abilities and starbolts...that's great! RUN DICK, RUN!

Ooh, Mari's got Dick's cheekiness..._

SQUE! PRESENTS!

Bruce...where? -looks around- WHERE!

Nightstar, I love that name, it's so proper and really fitting, they had that in the comics, but her character wasn't nearly as developed as you have her now. _

Tim and Cassie are married? Really? Kry it's like you are in my head or something...I've always thought they'd make a good pair...creepy... _ hehe!

Bruce must have had something to squeeze when he asked Dick to take over the company, you know how he gets about those things...

Aw, they don't get to see each other? That's really sad, even if they have Christmas together once a year, I still find it a little depressing...

CYBORG! -does happy dance- Where's...oh nevermind...Haha, Dick probably blames everything on the kids.

Aw, Gar and his kids, how cute! I love the names too, they're so sweet.

RAVEN! -does happier dance- Aw, yay, they're all here now! I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside...even if Dick's being a complete perv.

BRUCE! -glomps- FINALLY! Ooh! Alfred's here too! Yippee! I finally feel complete! haha...

Aww, they're singing together, how cute! I love it. OH! Now everyone's joining in, -pulls Kry to dance- LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

AH! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! Selina! Selina, Selina, Selina! ahahahahaha yay! -giggles with laughter and jumps around-

Jenny and Wally are here now too! It's like a grand'ole party! RoyalWoman and Krygirl! TO THE PARTY!

Yeah, Al is getting old isn't he? Aww, man poor Al, I don't want him to have a replacement...poo...

Pick on Dick time! Hehe, all of them were Kory? That's really funny, and Rachel with Gar...haha...

Aww, family time...I love family time...

Ryfore's getting married to Jinta...ooh my...

MORE SELINA TALK! HELL YES!

Ooh, bet Dick's happy with his present isn't he? Lol,

I loved it Kry! I did, I did! _

We have those too! My cousins and I used to open them before our presents, it was fun, but they don't really sell them around here anymore...I wonder why?

Merry Christmas Kry!

-puts on Santa hat-

Royal.
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
oh my gosh wow that was awesome, i ADORE the part where victor and dick are talking

"how old are you?"

"Old enough to know I can blame it on my kids"

lol i nearly died when i read that.

and the part where you were talking about how when layla and the twins get older they will like her was so insightful and really a great addition to the story on your part.

this is where my little request comes in. i swear it's just a one-shot and you don't have to do it, but I am just so curious to how star and everyone reacted to when these other "redheads" were dating Dick. That might be a fun one-shot. You don't have to do it, but when I read that I was just so excited, but I realized there wouldn't be anymore. So if you have the time I would love to see that.

inspire16

Happy Holidays!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
haha I've never heard of christmas crackers :]]

but they sound fun hehe

i really liked this and it put me in the christmas spirit

i love how the kids act and i just love everything. i thought it being all about family was cute and sweet.

defiently one of my favorites hehe!

i think one day you should write more of the titan kids...cause they are certainly enjoyable hehe

great chirstmas one shot!
timkhj chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Yay! Great follow up to the Series! I saw a new story from you and was very suprised - and excited! :) Excellent as usual, and I loved to see the kids! Congrats!
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Christmas crackers are fun! Woah an amazing one-shot and yay your still writing for us well sort of... I like your choice in names although it was only Mar'i you stuck with I'm still happy, I would of thought you'd name one of the kids after Stars brother in tribute but oh well.

This was awesome and merry christmas to you and your family!
raeXXstarry chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was such a cute oneshot! I love Kes, she's adorable!

Merry Christmas!

Lotsa love,

Starry
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was cute. Even I, who doesn't celebrate Christmas, thought that was adorable. I loved Kes. She's going to grow up to be a Daddy's Little Girl.

I was sad to see that Alfred was geting old... It made me think of him... And so, I have stolen something just for him! Al!

Al: Yes, Miss Eve?

Me: Please bring me my Mortality Ray.

Al: Of course.

...

Al: Here it is, Miss Eve.

Me: 'takes it' Thank you. Now...

[shoots Alfred with it]

Me: Now'll you'll never get old or die! And, since you live only in my mind, it's all good!

Al: ...

Me: Yay!

So... no kids for Cyborg and Babs? Poor them... 'pouts'

LoL,

Eve
The Aceman chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Christmas cheer from Kry! It's so great to see that you decided to put this out, very pleasant surprise!

I know Mar'i was Dick and Kori's daughter in this one AU-type story, but the others...I think those were the names of characters in A Clockwork Orange...? I do seem to remember seeing those names before. Thanks for writing this, the chemistry between the couple is just the same as I remember!
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
that was so SWEET! simply darlin! oh man, Grampa, and sad Joker, and all them kids, and Kori, and Dick, and all that! its so cute!

i love this Oneshot, i liked how you ended this. and all the kids were cool, you gave them PERSONALITIES, and distinctive traits, i liked Kes, that was neat about her gettin the purple fire and blue eyes. Most stories you read, Mar'i is the only one, and she has black hair, blue eyes, and blue starbolts.

and of all names, JOYfire? normally, its Moonfire. but thats why i love ya as a writer, you deviate from the norm.

CONGRATS ON MAKING THE BEST TITANS WITH KIDS ONESHOT EVER!

L8r