Reviews for Blank
Guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Oh my goodness, I loved loved LOVED this story, it turned me on. I couldn't believe the openness she was doing. I did want to backhand Elliot several times when he pulled away. Also, I loved how he knew the second her memory came back. The only thing I am mad about is after all that detailed "sex" scenes that never finished, they didn't make love in the end when they both knew everything, ARG! Thanks for posting.
ISIBB chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
Oh my gosh I absolutely looooved this! You have to make a sequel! Well...if you haven't already made a sequel (I'll check) then you absolutely positively SHOULD! This story was and is amaziiiiiiing! Great writing! :):):):):):)
ItsALifesJourney chapter 21 . 10/17/2013
I loved this story the first time I read it and loved it just the same this time.
One of my faves. :D
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!PERFECTION!Wonderful were very brought out the characters as they truly are in my is fantastic it!E/O FOREVERRRRRR!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
God I loved this. I haven't read all your stories yet so... Is there a follow up to this?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Absolutely amazing story!Beautifully written,truly awesome .Love it to the max!This would make one hell of an episode for the show!Great stuff.E/O ALWAYS/FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
HOLY SHIT!BADASS BENSON IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!LOVE IT!
chris d chapter 21 . 3/6/2012
wow that was good i really liked it!
K444 chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Great story!
klaine.destial.caryl.OE chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
lol, he called her Super Woman lol.. And wow she does creat ALOT of trouble. lol.. Awesome story
GoodCopLovesBadCop chapter 21 . 5/3/2010
loved this story! ever think of doing a sequel? so much teasing made me wanna read about the action! haha
carry-on-my-darling-watson chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
i really think this should be an episode. it would be absolutely awesome! epic and awesome! and im pretty sure dick would like it since it doesn't completely and utterly revolve around their relationship and sometimes focuses on the squad and stuff and im pretty sure you're gonna get thousands of balloons and chocolates from e/o fans saying they love you, including from me. :) and also, every single e/o fan would squeal!
carry-on-my-darling-watson chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
you know jessa? even if the relationship every e/o shipper wishes didn't ever come true, I at least wish he would do those cute little kisses on the temple or something. i mean they do it in ncis don't they? lol right but i like that you did that. amazing and I'm looking forward to read more.
Epsilonc chapter 21 . 12/16/2009
I love this story. I hate that it had to end. It kept a smile on my face. Great job!
Carriex3 chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
this was amazing! i found it yesterday evening and i absolutely love it.

it is very well written, and so true to the characters that i can see it playing out in my head.

it's very easy to visualize, and it flows well. please continue writing, your talent is too good to waste.