Reviews for Christmas Wish
Shannon-Lee McN chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
That was great i loved how you wrote it like a day dream and not reality, but I do kind of wish that, that would have happened in the episode "Santa in the Slush". Thanks for creating this Fanfic can't wait to read more.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
that was good loved it
LiveFearlessly chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
GREAT STORY!
lepidopteran chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw. I loved this! You really brought out Booth's sweet side, it was positively adorable :) The ending was perfect! Amazing work. Lepi xo
lizook chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is perfect! Seriously, just wonderful.

"This is his idea of perfection; his Parker and his Bones, standing beside him, full of love and happiness." I fully believe that's Seeley Booth's idea of perfection and sooner or later some such scene will take place.

Great job.
ra2ch3el4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I was so excited for a minute, but then he HAD to be imagining it! But I love this. I love all your Bones stories, as a matter of fact... I read one and then I started reading them all. Keep up the good work!
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
that was cute.
irony882 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
In this story, there is a very relaxed and calm atmosphere, although for a split second, you can almost hear Booth's heart breaking.
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aw, so sweet! We wish that happened too, Booth! Keep up the good writing!
DOC3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Loved the twist at the end. It captured that absolutely lovestruck look on his face perfectly.

Doc
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
aw great work!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aw, Booth! Couldn't you just launch yourself at him in that moment? Lovely to think that he might want her too.

Loved it!
Paragonz Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Hehe...I had a ton of remarks about how Brennan was so OOC and then you go and ruin them (and my squeal nonetheless) by making the whole kiss a figment of Booth's overactive imagination! Cute.

No blaring grammer or spelling mistakes and the characters seemed well portrayed (in the end!)

Kudos.