Reviews for Outlet
Fairy-and-Angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is actually really amazing. Really. I usually like, you know, that happy ending thing? But I have to admit, this is absolutely breath taking. And you can't write poetry? This is the best poetry I've read in ages. You beat so many authors out there. i adore your style of writing. It makes me wanna read more. I love it. Keep it up!
woahitsrosa chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I liked the whole poetry thing. The stroy was pretty freakig awesome. Sad. But freaking awesome:) and well written i'll say:D
Music and NightShades chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wonderously wicked, my friend.

Dazzlingly devishly xD

I luvd it, wonderful work!

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow... uh... yeah, wow. Even though this kind of plotline isn't usually "my thing" (ahem), it's so incredibly beautifully written. And I thought your poetry was just fine, really; maybe a little forced in terms of making it rhyme, but other than that, I thought it was great. I'm sorry that you lost your writing mojo for a while due to someone reading your stuff - willingly - and not liking it. I mean, no one is forcing anyone to read anything on these websites, but I'm definitely gonna go check out what else is on your profile!
MoonScarredAngel chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I can not believe this! I thought your story was beautiful and romanic, and heartwrenching and tragic! Almost like Romeo and Juliet. And your poetry was wonderful and moving, and dark. I can't beleive some people would give you crap about this story, it's completely fantastic. This bittersweet lovestory is one in a million.
gypsysue chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I know im a little late to the game since you wrote this like 2 years ago lol but I just found your page and have been reading your a avid Edward/jacob edward/jasper girl...and well I hate bella lol..

now on with the review

HoodieNinja18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
it moved me to tears. im serious, this was wonderfully written. great descriptions and word choice. hunny youve got some talent. keep writing. i loved it even if it was non cannon. and im not one for an ed/jake pairing. but ive got to say this was very good.

ShadesofDeath chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
that was so beautiful, i was close to tears. i could see it playing out in my head(PS thanks i will have nightmares tonight) but i really loved it. awesome story!
winglesszebra chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I always cry when I read this. ;_; It's so beautiful and it disgusts me... I love it.

But good job. My Jakeward stories don't compare to this. c: It's a really sweet story, and really sad, and in a lot of ways, I can relate to it because I've felt the way Jacob did. xD I'm rambling.

Awesome story, wonderfully gory and all of that. Loved it. x3
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wow, that was very well written, and emotional. i cried at the end. i loved it though, faving it now. :D not a very original idea, but there was definitely a fantastic spin on it! loved it! your a wonderful writer! dont lose your writers drive!
ShuangZhaohui chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This was so well written how you captured how alone Jacob is and everything I was crying by the time I was done reading this. I can't wait for more Jacob/Edward from you I adore all of the ones you've written so far.
Rina chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Can't right poetry? Your crazy! Your poetry was awsome! That and the blood/gore was my fav! Your story rocks!. WOOT!
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aw, that was sad. Keep writing :D

Can't wait till Relapse update!
sesshystalker chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow, that was so beautiful. I cried. Poor Jacobe, poor Edward... Very good story though.
Mon Petit Pierrot chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow, that was amazing. I love this pairing but you never really see it. You have done a great, great job