Reviews for Out of Time
doctor-b1993 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is awesome! Harry helps the Ninth Doctor choose his look and his next companion? Brilliant idea!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
He's gunna find Rose Taylor isn't he?!
ryuou chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Brilliant
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
After read the others I beg you on my bended knee to write a stroy where they meet up after Harry has his own box and the docor could take one look at moony and says lets fix you up and poke him with a dimond
rob chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
it would be interesting if there was another chapter and The Doctor met Harry again in 2005
richardrobinsonjr chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I once saw a Gahan Wilson cartoon; The last man ( a soldier) on earth stands there alone and says " I think I won! "

This reminded me of it.

Richard Robinson
Starman800 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Good story, nice little side piece when are you going to continue Quantum leap story?
Larenars chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesome.
Tahkaullus01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Y'know I've teased you before in quantum leap regarding to your portkey box just being a TARDIS that can't travel in time. Add to the occasional Doctor Who line and well...can you see why we're waiting for Harry to regenerate?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
A really, really nice story.

1sunfun
noreenklose chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Very nice.

I stopped for a bit to think of what would happen if Harry had accepted the Doctor's offer to come along. Very big idea for a story/ies

I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Excellent stuff, (any chance you could up date Quantum Leap?)
Bone Idle chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I am officially addicted to your stories now... (write another dr who, harry potter crossover :D... please...)
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
nicely done. 4.25/5 for quite an accurate DW :)
The Quicksilver Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Nice little side bit for QL. Although I prefer the Eleventh Doctor, I've only really watched the couple series that Number Eleven has been in. I'd probably enjoy, at the very least, Number Nine, and perhaps Ten.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »