Reviews for Christmas Miracles
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
This is so good! I love it completely!
Yol chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This one was just awesome too. Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing even if it was written some time ago, a good story never gets old.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was a sweet story. I'm still wondering who lit that lamp but it will remain a mystery which makes the story better. I like thinking it was the Christmas Spirit, a miracle as the title says. Thanks for a lovely Christmas story.

:-)
remerkaba chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This was a fun story. I really enjoyed it!
SamJackShipLover chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
*sigh*

This was so cute. It makes me all happy ... and it's not even the season :) Good job!
Janna lee Cushing chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Okay, first of all i just wanted to say that this story is truly amazing! i was so happy and so indulged reading it i almost cried! Secondly, the hole storyline was absolutely amazing all the way down to the very end! Thirdly what an amzing job well done! Thanx for giving me and i guess everyone that loved this story as much as I did some amazing stuff to read and enjoy. Thank you once again..

Sincerely..

~

Janna Lee

age 14
Kimberly chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Excellent, just the right amount of sappy mush.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Great Christmas entertainment. Thanks for writing it.
dp chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wonderful Christmas story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
that was a cute christmas story.
HDorothy chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This was a great Christmas story! Well done! Love it! You have a natural gift of story telling. Keep at it!

Some writing advice: I don't know why, but you repeatedly end stand alone dialogue with a comma instead of a period. See example below. These should always end with a period. It is after all the end of the sentence.

You wrote: "You r-rest. I'll w-wake you in half an hour and we'll s-switch,"

It should read: "You r-est. I'll w-wake you up in half an hour and we'll s-switch."

You do the same with all dialogue and dialogue action tags, you insert a comma, instead of a period. This is not always the case. It depends if the 'tag' that follows the dialogue is part of the dialogue or stands alone as an action. I suggest getting a book on fiction and novel writing. It will strengthen your writing. Also highly suggest, The Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition. This is like the writer's bible and has helped me immensely.

I lok forward to reading more of your stories. :)
LuSo chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
very nice, certainly brightened up my holiday :)
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This is really good! Just a nice, feel good Christmas story.
sg1star chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
some times the best stories that look this simplest but have just the right touch that makes the heart flutter and the eyes mist over thanks for such a story.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Really glad they are both OK and of course together :)