Reviews for Dumbledore's Daughter, War for the Wizarding World
hendo2207 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this story! and the first one too! please update! I would LOVE to see more of your work!
PrettyKittyPryde chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I love this chapter too!
PrettyKittyPryde chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Keep updating! I love this story and the one before this story!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
this is realy great keep it up!
aaroniteXkryptonite chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
does yet anouther eird dance

ive been rviewing alot tonight and i really love this story i red dumbledores daught and i love this 1 alot 2 cant wait for the update!ur really good!
ripcurlfro chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
Would you kindly update this story, ... or atleast tell me what the plot line would have been! i have to know if those two were together in the end!
DestinyDallasRain chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
I have grown really attached to this story and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself when you stop writing it

You are such a brilliant writer and you really inspire me

Thanks so much

P.s I've been wondering if Sirius was alive how do you think Carina and him would get along
DestinyDallasRain chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
I really love how you can see how She grows and matures throughout the story
tiffyrose chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
:) I started reading your last story midday yesterday and haven't stopped until I finished up to this chapter. Your great!
Banzai.Bandit chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
Yay, update! WE LOVE YOU!
debjunk chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
Well, I'm not falling out of it. It's one of my favorites on this whole site. It's always positive, even in the terror filled aspects, and Carina is my favorite OC (apart from my own creations, of course)
Soccergirl0388 chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
Chapter 9 and 14 are the same you might want to fix that!
Halan Lore chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
this is really good keep on wrihgting! i am serious do KEEP ON WRIGHTING
MrsMcVampy chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
There is glitch in the Matrix... I am having deja vu here. :-D
CrimsonBelle13 chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
hey love your story but i just want to tell you that chapter 14 is a copy of chapter 9...