Reviews for Nausea
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I say more!
Twilight-Imp-626 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Thank GOD I'm not the only person who thinks Victor is the bomb! He is the behind the scenes kicking ass guy of the series. All the stuff the other use during surgeries, he comes up with. He deserves to have a few off days like the rest of us!
Batman91939 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw poor Victor!

But I agree with you Victor rocks! Hes my favorite character! Can't wait to read the sequel.
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I'm with 100%. Victor rocks more than ROCK SOLID(oh yeah, I said it.) Him and his recluse...ness. Gah, I can't get enough:3 I'd LOVE to see what will happen next! Perhaps a certain annoying (Well to victor) doctor who we all know and love? Oh I'm being to hopeful, I'll just be happy if I see a new chapter!
Cathy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow l loved evey minute of reading this fan fic. It was so well put. I hope there is more chapeters comming up.
Emily is her own kinda Strange chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I would like to see the sequel! pweash!
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
fantastic work! I love victor too, shame that so few seem to love him though...
Icebreeze chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
great story!
XxChocoMelloxX chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
dude you rock! this story rocks! and victor rocks! you have quite the knack for stories. i've been told that alot and its a big honor to hear that from me because im a tough judger. i could really imagine the setting and what poor badass sick victor was going through. youre not weird for liking him! my friend and i are diehard victor niguel fans too. cant wait to see that sequel ill be waiting.
merri berri chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Victor's my favorite too! I absolutely love him. XD Victor does rock. VERY HARD PEOPLE.

I love this oneshot. Victor oneshots are the best.
misa chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
aw...poor victor.

This was a very well written story. I am a huge Victor fan, and considering that their arnt many(or from what ive seen)this has got to be by far the best.

thanks :)
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Victor is awesome! and this was great, I love your word choice. you really get into victor's head, he would totally say junk like that! well done i look forward to a sequel.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I, too, love Victor. So very much. And it Second Opinion he has such a sexy smirk that screams "I-am-so-much-smarter-than-all-you-idiots". XD

Yeah. ANYway, who knew reading about someone puking their guts up could be so entertaining? I liked this. Original, nice flow...Yep. Nice read. One thing that jumped out at me was that you spelled yogurt, "yoghurt", and I'd never seen that before. . I looked it up to see if it could be spelled that way. Perhaps I'm sheltered...XD

But, my lack of spelling knowledge aside, I liked this. Nice to find a fellow Victor fan.
the light before the darkness chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
GO VICTOR! Yup, he's one of my favorite characters too. When I read about the whole banana yougurt thing I was thinking in my head 'Never eat funny smelling banana yogurt, it always turns out bad...always *cringe*' I just think it's kind of funny how someone like Victor could make such a stupid mistake...ah well, they all have their moments...great story, I loved it! YAY! LOVINGNESS! *snuggles Victor plushie* *thinks* *throws plushie at Tristan-the-Dreamer* Have a Victor plusie!
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I agree I think Victor Is Cool. And That I thought was a funny story. I Enjoyed it where Victor was gonna throw up again and he said “I think I…” Victor wiped his forehead. “Damn it…” LOL. Very good. thank you for posting.

Dan F