Reviews for Time to Face the Music
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaw, that bend part was perfect!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Nice!

I especially liked the bit where Dean's watching him at the end, very fitting
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
great stry! luvd dean/john the end of the stry :)
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ooh! I loved how you added Dean there at the end (:
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This absolutely broke my heart: "Sam never saw the dark shape of a man, leaning casually, blending in comfortably with the darkness and the graveyard; watching quietly, completely unnoticed as he acted as both guard and look-out. Sam never saw him return to a black Chevy Impala and drive away." I hate to think of those years the boys didn't talk! *tear* So like Dean to still be watching over him though.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Definitely loved the last few lines. Great story!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This was really cute, but the ending is what made the story.

PS. You have anonymous reviews disabled, just so you know. You might get more reviews if you changed the setting.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Fantastically cool ending! I wonder whether Dean really was looking out for Sam while he was away at school?

That was really good - loved the image of Jess as (a very tall!) Buffy. I like the idea of Sam having to fall back on his training in a situation where he really didn't want to reveal anything about his knowledge of such things. It must have been really hard for him to hide who he really was from his friends and especially from Jess.

Good stuff!
Pikouaencore chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I absolutely enjoyed this fic ! I really like Stanford fics, and to get one on Halloween is a nice link with the pilot. Good ending, to, with Dean watching from afar.
staceycj chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Definitely liked this one! Good job!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow that was a great story, well written and kept me going right to the end. Oh and great ending, it seemed very poignant and very very fitting.

Well Done Sweety

Happy Christmas

Hugs Shelly
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Cool. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.