Reviews for Blood Drive
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Haha, you know Edward wants that blood. I bet Emmett would steal it for him. I'd like to read that accually. _
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aw, that was amazingly fluffy... and for blood! I've never given blood (I'm only fourteen) but I plan to someday - thankfully, I don't mind the smell of blood (I was really excited when I first read Twilight because

I can smell blood too! But it think it smells like playdough and metal.) but I don't think I'd like to actually see all of the blood I'd just given hanging in a bag - it would weird me out.

Ah well! Is this pre-New Moon? Does it matter? I though Edward could stand other people's blood out in the open to a reasonable extent. Mayeb the blood drive WOULD drive him crazy, all the blood hanging on the walls, and people bleeding into tubes.

It's raining really hard outside my window - sorry, random thought.

Regards

Lemon
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Augh, I feel for Bella. Needles, blood and me do NOT get along at all. I kinda freak out, I don't faint, I just freak out. Hehehe...

That was amazing! Great job! I love your stories so much They're so in character!
karina5185 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was...

ADORABLE! :D
xiao chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aww, so sweet. I liked the t-shirt-very clever.
darknessfolds22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aw the fluffy love! Adorable, I love it!
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Funny chapter!
marbleFACE chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was absolutely adorable, very clever t-shirt - Just My Type...I laughed at the irony! Great job, you are a fantastic writer!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Ha! I love her shirt! I was laughing so hard at it even before I knew what it said!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
very cute! but she forgot her juice and cookies.
qrstuv chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
found your story on a favorites c2 - loved it very much - the lengths Bella will go! Loved the t-shirt bit at the end and the general Edward sexiness... yummy!
Padfoot and Stacey chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
It was 11:30 when I read this, so I couldn't laugh out loud like I so wanted to. Especially the t-shirt! Brilliant!
My Personal Morphine chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw! This was really sweet! I don't understand why I think it is sweet but i do!
ali93 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
you really should become a writer! you describe everything so well! great story!
EdwardCullensGirl09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Muhahaha, That was fantastic. If I were trying to picture Bella's giving blood, that's exactly what it would look like! Great job!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »