Reviews for Blood Drive
karina5185 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was...

ADORABLE! :D
xiao chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aww, so sweet. I liked the t-shirt-very clever.
darknessfolds22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aw the fluffy love! Adorable, I love it!
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Funny chapter!
marbleFACE chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was absolutely adorable, very clever t-shirt - Just My Type...I laughed at the irony! Great job, you are a fantastic writer!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Ha! I love her shirt! I was laughing so hard at it even before I knew what it said!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
very cute! but she forgot her juice and cookies.
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
found your story on a favorites c2 - loved it very much - the lengths Bella will go! Loved the t-shirt bit at the end and the general Edward sexiness... yummy!
Padfoot and Stacey chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
It was 11:30 when I read this, so I couldn't laugh out loud like I so wanted to. Especially the t-shirt! Brilliant!
My Personal Morphine chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw! This was really sweet! I don't understand why I think it is sweet but i do!
ali93 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
you really should become a writer! you describe everything so well! great story!
EdwardCullensGirl09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Muhahaha, That was fantastic. If I were trying to picture Bella's giving blood, that's exactly what it would look like! Great job!
Belle07 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
i just love edward. gigles
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
lol Funny.
sy300 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I love the T-shirt. :D

I don't really care about blood, but I'm deathly afraid of needles. So I sort of understand Bella. However, reading this, it also gave me some courage. I want to donate blood one day. I have type O, so it could help a bunch of people. I'd never really thought much of it before, too scared of getting the blood drawn, but this fic has changed my mind. If Bella can do it, so can I!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »