Reviews for Tease
Azzy chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
RAEP TIEM
13Zeroither chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Is there more to this story? I would like to read some more if possible.
that's funny & hot, "well endowed Sora" . LOL. Reminds me of my ex-friend back in high school. He's shorter than me, really muscular (i mean like huge pecs, strong arms & legs, and a 8 pack abs), and he's hung like a horse. I didn't believe him at first when he mentioned it casually, until:
1) Hearing rumors from a bunch of my straight female friends & their friends (he gets lucky alot).
2) Checking out his swim trunks crotch while we swam at the beach/pool.
3) The first time when we went to 7 Eleven to pick up some rubbers for him, he bought some Magnums. And I saw his secret box full of lube & other rubbers, still huge size.
Yeah, no joke.
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved this :D
CloudFairFF7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
bad bad riku
fish author chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
You are such a tease O:

I really wanted to know what happned after wards but I'm going to pretend Riku had sex with Sora kay? xD
Treeni chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OMG! what is he going to do?
phillly24 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
lol u shud make another one sora in a speedo dats hilarious dis was genuis. keep up da gud work :)
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Very entertaining!
denkacchi chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Sora... in a speedo. Classic :D

Loved it. Very cute.
Captara chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
XD Lol That was nice, aww I wanted to see Riku beat some a$$ XD

It was wonderful to read, good job

.:Yuki-san:.
alien sex kitten chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Hehe. That was cute. :)
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ha, Sora's so naive~ I love your writing, especially how you write Riku ;D Everyone's a little gay when it comes to Sora lol
liz chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
wow...i love 't wait for more...i love the part w/ sora in the red speedo...HA! classic stuff.
Feather Ice chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh dear. What on earth is Riku going to do?
twilightwrites chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
*laughs* Oh my god. That-that was pure gold. And totally hot. Who knew Sora could clean up that well in just a year?