Reviews for A Little's Enough
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is a fantastic one shot in all its simplicity. I like how you start everything with Kagome's strength, her pondering of the strength and changed she achieved along the way, Inuyasha's, and how Inuyasha's predicament affected her. Most of the stories I read doesn't really delve deeper into Kagome's maturity, and I like the way you portrayed her in this. The plot is very original, and I love how open is Inuyasha being, how mature he is, and how natural it all sounds. This is the option of ending that is very rarely being portrayed and you capture this exceptionally well, and I don't exaggerate. I feel very comfortable reading this and wondering, how lovely it would be if you'd make another chapter/ story based on this reality and how Inuyasha copes in Kagome's time. I know its been done before, but some of them are too dramatic for my taste and I'm really really attracted to the way you simplify things without losing that 'x factor' that touches heart, and I would love it if you would try to portray that :). All in all, this fic deals with the character's maturity wonderfully and I really like that. Thanks for a warm fic, it made my day.
Phibshirokitsune chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This story is so sweet! Overwhelmed with moe-ness... 3
brakken chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Aw...Very sweet. Sad, but sweet. I'm sure she'll miss the ears, but that's a small price to pay to have him there, alive, and Naraku and the jewel gone forever. It really is nothing in the end. Nice job teasing out the results so they weren't obvious, but enough showed to explain why she felt the way she did.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Awe, how sweet.

It's so hard to find sweet InuKag fics lately, as everyone's writing Kagome as a Mary Sue and Inuyasha as a backstabbing bastard (I honestly can't see how everybody else sees them as this).

You rock.

Um, don't wanna sound pushy, but any chance you'll update The Beginning of Tomorrow?
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This very well written. So much emotion and depth, it's impressive. Lots of WAFF too.

Reminds me of the Hero's Journey Archtype. A hero sometimes fells out of place with their known(present) world after changing

so munch in the unknown(past) world

However, there are a few plot holes

-I don't think it's possible for a hanyou to turn human by using all their youki on an attack

-Even if he could, the jewel could turn him back.
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
adorable - i really enjoyed reading this.
Shel.Daring2Dream chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
So cute! Great job.
DemonGirl11 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
It may just be because I'm a little more emotional than usual right now, but it was so sweet adn yet inextricably sad at the exact same time. I felt myself wanting to tear up. Well, anyway, good job. :)
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
so very sweet!
maarith chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very nice and a unique post-Naraku fic. Once again you show that your characterization of both Kagome and Inuyasha is great. Your fic conveys feeling without being angsty or sappy. It's nice to see you write Inuyasha fics again _
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
NO! NOT THE WHITE HAIR AND EARS! *falls to the floor in tears*

interesting how when you are going through something traumatic or you are 'on a mission' the mundane things seem trivial. profound insights.

ginny
JMaxwell chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow. Very, very well done.