Reviews for How Could This Happen To Me?
sarahballoon chapter 3 . 3/24
Continue please. I really like it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Please no more babies and babes
Iforgotmypasswor chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
I was just wondering if you ever had any plans to finish this story. I realize its been 5 years but still. I really liked it thought it could have been more interesting.
Lt. Cmdr. Kono McGarrett chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Please continue this. This really touched my heart. Please continue.
shobsnet02 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I think I'm gonna cry. :((
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
continue please
Boochan82 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Very well done. I'd never thought with Giselle being so Naieve and innocent, that the world would do something like that to her.. But it is a common occurence. Rape is never funny, nor is it something to think little of. In this story, some unknown, horrible man does so to our beloved heroine, and forever destroys her innocence and magical outlook on life. But as we see, Robert, who is more of a reluctant savior than anything else, An anti hero as opposed to a prince charming, Saves her in body, mind, sanity and soul. She seems to lose her last shred of what she once was, and Robert tries his best to restore what was so violently taken. A fractured fairytale yes, with its peices falling all around the main characters. But a ray of light, love, and hope shines at the end. I can see this in my mind happening, and it sickens me, but it gives me a sense of peace as well. The characters never went ooc, the feeling was there in full force, and it was very well ended. Good on ya mate.
cantstoptubing chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
are you planning to continue? i certainly hope so
prindragon chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
This is very powerful story and very dark. Please don't leave them hanging like this. I hope this story hasn't been forgotten since it's been more than 3 months since the last story post. I would like to see that light at the end of the tunnel.
Le Maire chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
This is just so beautiful and touching - it made me want to cry! I hope there's more. This is a very, very original and edgy piece, particularly for a Disney fic. But you handled it wonderfully. It makes sense that someone so innocent and naive would be targeted, and you captured the characters well. Nice job - I'll be looking for more.
angel-death-dealer chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
please tell me that wasn't the last chapter - I love this story!
Jane Austentatious chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
oh I loved it, very well written, hope you continue with this or write another enchanted fic! :D
Hell-Annie chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Loved it (l)
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
We don't really have an Enchanted title yet. But we've mostly been placing Enchanted fics under Disney. Right now, we only have 5 fics there right now. And whoever raped Giselle, I'll skin him and make a pair of size six boots! Update soon!
doCHAI chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
who raped giselle?

i would love to know and then, robert can kick his behind... maybe prince edward can come and join in too...