Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
dlhk chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
I really liked that story. So sweet, and I will definitely want to read it again when Christmas is in the air. Thanks. Edward is such a sweetheart, he kept a journal too? where is my Edward? (well, my hubby IS pretty sweet, I must admit, but he's no Edward!)
dlhk chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
very sweet... I never would have thought of that. you are quite creative. Bella still doesn't have a clue, though, does she?
dlhk chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
okay, I was seriously crying from laughing so hard at the whole "please don't let us be deaf forever" stuff. that was AWESOME... I can't believe Bella didn't notice Edward was gone all day and then thought she had turned the whole family deaf. Oh, and is Bella going to confront Edward about the hot springs? I thought he got off easy on that one. of course, he IS giving her 12 days of thoughtfully romantic gifts, so I guess he can be forgiven.
dlhk chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
that was perfect... you are so creative. It is quite handy to have Alice around, isn't it?
dlhk chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
hm... the heartbeats are strange, and why was he staring at her before? I wonder what he saw, was she blushing, or were her eyes brown again? It seems like there are references to her being human like at times.
dlhk chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
awesome... the fireworks were so sweet and the kisses... those were incredible!
dlhk chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Aw, that was beautiful. I wish I could see that ring, it sounds amazing. So does the dress, actually.
dlhk chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
ahh... nothing like a new pen, especially a parker pen. nice touch... Bella really is clueless, isn't she?
dlhk chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
ha, ha... some present.
dlhk chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
yeah... I love it. Those TT's are beautiful cars. I can't wait to see where this is going. I love that they still snuggle in bed even though they can't sleep.
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 12 . 4/15/2008
That was so nice. It was very well written.
J'adore Edward chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
That is so cute and sweet. YAY!
SunnyDropped chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
I know I'm late, but this was terribly sweet! I was like. Always smiling. I think you caught each of their personalities perfectly. Great job!
Cloielle chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was a beautifully written piece, I really loved it. It was such a creative idea. And... I think you write in a very similar style to the great Stephenie herself!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
What I wouldn't give to read Edward's journal... especially in his handwriting!
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »