Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
pandarama chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
That was a fantastic conclusion to a wonderful story! I hope there'll be many more stories to come!

-panda!
royailight chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
aw how sweet twelve songs

it was really good.

ill be sure to check out ur other fics
Kuro Garyuu chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Aw! He gave her songs! That's so sweet! And YAY the song is now complete! does Bella ever realize it was for the 12 days of xmas?
kateison chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Oh wow, gorgeous fic right here.

Beautiful language and the gift ideas were great :3

Awesome work!

-Kate
nobodyparticular chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
So cute. i loved this so much. too bad that edward isnt real to do those things.
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
D

LOVELY. :)

very descriptive..
OnlyinFiction chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Ah! WOOT! I sung the whole song :D soz i've been so loving singing that with each update so it was really cool to be able to do all 12 although I'm a little sad there wont be any more but that's how the song goes and i like what i have to sing so i can't complain :) Great work with this whole story. Very nice ending.
OnlyinFiction chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
Awh poor Bella being worried about everyone going deaf. But poor everyone else having to listen to loud music all day and having to get headphones. :P great work with finding something for 11.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Good ending.
My-Bella chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Go Edward!
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
The ending to the eleventh day was funny.

Why doesn't Bella like the music Eddie has?
harryedwardgirl93 chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
LOL! I really liked that one and I liked how you did something different than roses because that would have been really sweet but, a little cliche. I have an idea for the next chap. Wouldn't it be cool if Bella got 12 Harry Potter books! JK, LOL! Sorry I like HP too! Anyway, that was great)
pandarama chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
It was nice, very sweet! Except, Carlisle has a Mercedes, not a Vanquish. The Vanquish was cut out of the books...but originally it was Edward's "Special Occasion" car.

-panda!
royailight chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
yay!

you found something that worked

sorry im really bad at coming up w/ stuff like that

damn its gonna end soon

im sad now :(

but u should consider wirting a diff. twlight fic.

i would read it!

more!

im gonna put it into a song!
she is brighter chapter 10 . 1/7/2008