Reviews for A Fine Line Between
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 15 . 3/1
So I'm guessing the sequel will never happen? :( damn I really wanted to see them get together
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
You need to write the sequel! Now!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Oh my glob! So freaking amazing and I'm in love
morbiDreamscape chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Loved it! That last scene between Kakashi and Iruka was so powerful... I hope you'll eventually write the sequel, although if all else fails I guess I'll just have to use my imagination! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Michael!
Eru-chan chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Oh! Great and intriguing story! Thank you for writing! XD
Adamantyne chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
You have got to be kidding me! You can't seriously end this here. I really hope that you got around to finishing it. It has been a very interesting story to read and I really didnøt know what to expect throughout most of it. Nice work!
Adamantyne chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
"In the left hand corner, there is a brown bookshelf topped with a succulent plant that could—with all due respect—use some watering." Shizune turned and gave him a withering look. "Shizune-san has moved her position slightly for some reason…" - Hahahah, nice one xD!

I feel kind of sorry for Iruka, Kakashi seems like a real jerk! Naruto is a real cutie, though.

You should refrain from using parenthises and author's notes in your story. If it is really important for you to comment on something, then write it in the bottom and if you think that people won't recognize what you're commenting, put a * or a digit. Author's notes in the middle of the story takes the focus away from it, which is a shame.
Jukebox chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
I recently started reading in the Naruto fandom (KakaIru) and was recommended this story. It was very well written, engaging and exciting. I look forward to the sequel you plan to write (which is hopefully soon :) to see what happens, if Ran survived, and how they will feret out the mole in Konoha. Most especially, I hope to see what happens between Kakashi and Iruka, how their feelings for each other will develop and if Iruka can overcome his traumatic experience. Thank you for sharing your story!
Cadel chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Wonderful! Very intriguing. The dynamics of Iruka's and Kakashi's relationship is intense and believable.

Wonderful writer.

Keep at it

Cheers
Northlight chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
This was really fantastic (if occasionally painful!) As much as I enjoy fics that are all about the romance, a good plotty fic is always a delight-and your story certainly delivered! I loved the slow development of Kakashi and Iruka's friendship, and how their bond isn't clean and tidy. I'm guessing the sequel is no longer an option, but if you ever do write it, I'll be here to read it.
Anon chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
This is great! It's plotty and catching and generally awesome, But I need to say something and it's gonna bother me to no end if I don't point it;the thing is that genjutsus don't work on insects, because the part of the brain that is tricked by the genjutsu it's a feature caracteristic of mammals, invertebrates's awareness comes only by their 's why Clan Aburame's members are less vulnerable to genjutsu attacks than regular nins.

I don't even know if you're gonna read this because the fic's kind of old, but 's nice to find such good fics as yours.

(English is not my native languaje so if something doesn't make sense blame it all on me ;))
Wolfspirited chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I'm loving this story!

I know it's already complete (all the more reason to love it!) but, Kakashi seemed out of character... I'm not saying it should be fixed (I think it's sooo annoying when people tell you how to write instead of commenting!), it's just a comment. I would think that he would be worried about Iruka (I know he must be pretending, but he should at least be thinking about him being hurt, maybe?). I mean, the "worse than trash" talk and all...

Anyway, really cool and original story! Hard to find those aorund, not to mention, well-written!
Wolfspirited chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Okay, I know it's realistic, well written and even logical, but I gotta say that Iruka-sensei coughing up two teeth is kinda a MAJOR disappointment... XD Granted, I always wonder HOW all the ninjas still have all their teeth, but imagining toothless!Iruka-sensei is SO *not sexy* and uncool! P

Oh! And the last scene, when Kakashi leaves... now that I think on it, I remembered Nash's theory of games and the whole "prisioner's dilemma" thing. Wonder why there still aren't fics with that theme around...
bloff chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
So i spent all night reading this. Literally. All Night.

And i just want to say this was AMAZING. I truely loved it and the plot was brilliant, you had good OCs and this was just great to read.

I hope you do, do a sequel. I know it's something i would love to read.