Reviews for A Fine Line Between
this is interesting
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
oh great
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
the line spacing looks fine to me
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
love the description of the scene and the rain
jj chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
i want to bite you. really really hard. because that was a really good story but i hate things that are not complete it drives me crazy ugh so i want to bite u
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
So I'm guessing the sequel will never happen? :( damn I really wanted to see them get together
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
You need to write the sequel! Now!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Oh my glob! So freaking amazing and I'm in love
morbiDreamscape chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Loved it! That last scene between Kakashi and Iruka was so powerful... I hope you'll eventually write the sequel, although if all else fails I guess I'll just have to use my imagination! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Michael!
Eru-chan chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Oh! Great and intriguing story! Thank you for writing! XD
Adamantyne chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
You have got to be kidding me! You can't seriously end this here. I really hope that you got around to finishing it. It has been a very interesting story to read and I really didnøt know what to expect throughout most of it. Nice work!
Adamantyne chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
"In the left hand corner, there is a brown bookshelf topped with a succulent plant that could—with all due respect—use some watering." Shizune turned and gave him a withering look. "Shizune-san has moved her position slightly for some reason…" - Hahahah, nice one xD!

I feel kind of sorry for Iruka, Kakashi seems like a real jerk! Naruto is a real cutie, though.

You should refrain from using parenthises and author's notes in your story. If it is really important for you to comment on something, then write it in the bottom and if you think that people won't recognize what you're commenting, put a * or a digit. Author's notes in the middle of the story takes the focus away from it, which is a shame.
Jukebox chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
I recently started reading in the Naruto fandom (KakaIru) and was recommended this story. It was very well written, engaging and exciting. I look forward to the sequel you plan to write (which is hopefully soon :) to see what happens, if Ran survived, and how they will feret out the mole in Konoha. Most especially, I hope to see what happens between Kakashi and Iruka, how their feelings for each other will develop and if Iruka can overcome his traumatic experience. Thank you for sharing your story!
Cadel chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Wonderful! Very intriguing. The dynamics of Iruka's and Kakashi's relationship is intense and believable.

Wonderful writer.