Reviews for The Truth About Santa
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Lmao, kinda believable ya know Evil Arty, tryna find Santa's hide out
Kyle Smiles chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
lol, read this in summer, but I still loved it! Smart man.. Smart man..
Juliegirl22 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was a good idea, telling Artemis that the whole Santa thing is like a big business! GENIUS!
Bananadood chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was sooo cute! I loved it! Once id finished, it had left me with a big grin on my face! This story of young artemis sound absolutely plausible, and that santa was a genius! Great work!
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awe! That's so cute! Little Artemis has an evil plan!
TooLazy2LogIn chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Amazingly, your mall Santa completely described my theory on the whole Santa thing. I'm optimistic when I say that if I can come up with a similar theory by myself when I was not much older than Arty, HE'd have come up with a similar theory by the time he learned of the big guy. But then again, Arty is ruled by logic and the existance of Santa Claus doesn't seem logical to him, therefore it can be concluded that he decided not to waste his time on it...

...I like Butler!
Jinxed Ink chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was awesome! I can totally see Arty acting like that, and plotting to find the factory in the end was pure genious!

If this wasn't one of your best works, I'm corious to find out which ones are!
StuckInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was awesome!

I love his vampire smile! :D Smart story, and you got everyone to seem like them selves. :P
veryannoyed chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
i loved the explanatio of "santa"
Stardawn chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
hahahhahahahahahahaha, this is so artemisy. i can totally see this happening. it's really a masterpiece.
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
And when Arty couldn't find Santa, he went after fairies.

Perfect sense xD

Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
poor artemis. although that santa might have been shocked. keep writing!

Auir chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
ROFL. mall santa
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw, so adorable. And completely believable. That's one smart Santa. I love how he wants to find Santa's base at the end. That's so Artemis of him.
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I had a good laugh reading this story, it was so cute! Deffinately a favorite.