Reviews for They Like Me, They Really Like Me
Sonar chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
That was funny. Carlito should of went up there but Kennedy is better at promos than Cena ever was. The worst wretler award should go to John Cena.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
How did I miss this?

This was EPIC.

Edge does have the best theme song in the WWE, that is obvious.

You are excellent at writing like Edge, Santino as well.

*Bows to the greatness known as Becky*
blaze778 chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
edge sux but the story is good
101mizzpoet101 chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
I LOVE THE END! he is so fucking hot i just want to -"The Section of this Review has been censored by Rebecca Runnels herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled Review."- And as far as the betch spam, i will tie her up take her to a slaughter house and -"The Section of this Review has been censored by Rebecca Runnels herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled Review."-

okay im good now

LUVIES!

VOILA!
SpiffytheSmark chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
Just so you know, I NEVER get tired of Santino Marella.(Upanda!) Well, these were all good, perfectly in character. Vince McMahon walks like a semi-retarded middle school band leader. I do relish how he says:'Yer Fiyerd' with that growl. (I love the word 'blasted' as well.) And Regal speaks mighty fine. I love an articulate man.(holds arm behind back and gives "victory" sign)I'm not sure if he's a tweener with face leanings(he's nice to some faces)but I'm not ashamed to admit I cheered him on against Ol' Tripsy. I kinda enjoy the ballon fetish JBL has. But he should fill them with money or free WWE tickets or signed autographs of himself. Randy is the reason noone should invite their parent to watch them wrestle. Jackass. Though Jeff shouldn't have cheapshoted him, sorry, I'm a bit oldfashioned...
derivereine chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
I loved it, i really loved it!

You write Regal so well :D
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
that was awesme you do santino so well!
Deceiving Eyes chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
Great chapter, me tired.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
LOL I love how you write Santino.

This is finished...Aw, I really enjoyed this one too...And Edge dissing some of them...LOL
giftiebee chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Haha, you rock.
CrystalxShip chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Wow. Edge is violent. He so needs to be in the NHL. Where is he getting random hockey pucks from. I shouldn't talk. I always have a puck with me,just in case.
L1701E chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hey there!

This is a funny fic! I really like this.

If I may, I'd like to make a suggestion. I think it would be very funny if during these speeches, the award-accepting Superstars have to deal with heckling from the audience. I can't imagine, considering that most of the Superstars you will be writing are heels, that the audience will stay quiet during their speeches. I imagined a lot of booing and "You Suck" chants happening during Edge's speeches.

For example, maybe with JBL's acceptance speech, he could have to deal with Rey in the audience heckling him and maybe Michael Cole throwing tomatoes at him, and Chris Jericho could whack JBL with a chair.

It's just a thought. I really enjoy this fic, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Yeah, I don't think Morrison would say much either...

-Queen Islanzadi
derivereine chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
He reminds me of Baywatch haha!

Edge has to have been reading Razor's Edge-something in his subconcious will have told him to!
SpiffytheSmark chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Yay! Spiffy likes to make friends on the internets!( Does Morrison's signiature pose, sadly without the benefit of slow motion and slight breeze since she does not live in the Matrix, nor has received her Palace of Wisdom membership card yet )Thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is ,like, the Christmas I should have had. This is has made my day. No, week. Hell, this may have made my year. Sad, I know. I make you giggle? Wow. I'm humbled, truly. However,Edge being on ECW scares me. But in an anticipatory kinda way. Especially since he's had brief albeit unpleasant encounters with both CM Punk and Morrison. Hey! Maybe he'll destroy Miz once and for all! One spear for Mizanin. That's all I ask. Thank you again. I think you got John pretty accurate. He'd let his profound sexiness do the talking.