Reviews for The Hidden Qualities Of Cheap Leather
Tara Laurel chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This. Was. So. Good!

When Bobby sees the flinch and says "that bad". That moment just hit me. So good!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aw, this is terribly adorable. I love the image of little Jack wearing Bobby's jacket that this paints. I loved the relationship between Bobby and Jack in the movie. I mean, all of the brothers had a beautiful bromance, but no matter the teasing, Jack and Bobby had something special, which is why it breaks my heart that he died.
Yodes chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aww sweet!
windstar chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is a very cute story, I liked it a lot!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
So sweet.
juniper294 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I love this! I think you captured Jack perfectly!
chocodrizzle chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L. :)
lfcgirl81 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Gosh, no words, this is freaking brilliant...wow

thank you so much for sharing!
xocrazililkelox chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Great one-shot. It was touching. I love stories were Jack first arrive at the Mercers house. Ther's not alot good ones on here with that plot line*Hint Hint*LOl. I hope to see more from you soon.
Carolyn10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I've read this story a few times now, and am touched each time by how perfectly you've captured Bobby's character. I like that it isn't a "swoop in and save the day" kind of story, since I don't think things would be that easy for Jack. You have a real gift for writing dialogue, of which I am quite envious.

Lovely, lovely story which really hits the spot for me. Carolyn
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I liked this story because I like my Jack with a little spunk. Frankly, I've read too many stories where he's got no spine at all and I don't think that's accurate. Interesting read!
darkdestiney2000 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Holy cow! That was so good...Great job...I hope you write another one
charming2drew chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I loved this! It was amazing!

Abbz
Frek chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wonderful fic, your writing style flows well and what can I say? I'm a sucker for Bobby & Jack fics :) Thanks!

The One and Only

Frek
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
that was awesome... really cute and sweet!