Reviews for Unexpected Places
Chosen Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awww, this is so sad/cute! You really made the characters seem in-character for lack of better phrasing. :D Nicely done!
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
AHHHHHHH! That was amazing. I wouldn't have thought of this in a few million years! Could you write a sequel? Have you written a sequel? I realise that you wrote this like three years ago, but I think it's epic.

DVM
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
...I might want to do something with this concept, if I can. :)

that is, if you'll let me build on it a bit? :)

Loved what you did by the way. Half way through I realized I've read this story before, and I still quite like it. Felt like new. Good job!

~Catalyst
kirara the great chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
oooooooh
Nym the Halfa chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lol Lancer and GW, friends, it makes so much SENSE!

Ghosty: *pulls out keyboard*

Danny: You can't make me rhyme, you worthless swine!

Ghosty: Your unkind words hurt, young half-ghost Dan, treating me less than dirt, but make you rhyme I can!

Danny: You annoy me, hurt me, and make me rhyme, but I'm afraid that now I just don't have the time! You're making my rhyme and it's annoying, too! Good ghosts this annoys me. Good gosh I hate you!

Ghosty: Your insults are weak, excuses just pointless! Now if you'd pay attention, you won't make this a mess! You've irked me for the final time, now you will be cursed, forever to rhyme, and if you should try to break this spell, I promise you your life will be-

Danny: *pulls out orange*

Ghostwriter: GAAAHHH!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ha- this is really great! I really like the idea. Lancer and Ghostwriter are very similar and it's great that they were able to get together in a library and get along. Your descriptions were very good and I liked the pace at which their ultimate friendship unfolded.

While I can see him reacting this way, Danny's cameo seemed a little forceful and out of place with the mood in the rest of the piece. But I really liked reading this oneshot. Very fun. Thanks.

Sapphireswimming
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really liked it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
haha, that's BRILLIANT. lancer's one of my fav minor characters, and it makes sense that he'd get along with ghostwriter. care to make this into a story?

brittney
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was great. I love how you showed a new side to an otherwise "bad" character. Love it!
bluename chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
OMG!This isn't only an excellent story, but it's also been written splendidly! Great work! I loved the interaction between Lancer and Ghostwriter! thanks so much for writing this beautiful piece!

Have a nice day :D
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I really can't blame the Ghost Writer for his supposed "crimes." Sure, he did overreact just a little when Danny destroyed his "The Fright before Christmas" (I wonder if it had any bored skeletons in it...), as he involved the entire town of Amity Park in his revenge scheme over Danny and nearly ruined everyone's Christmas, but if I was in his position, I'd probably do the same thing. Oh, to destory a book, any book! I may not be that violent of a person, but if someone destoryed any books of mine, particulary if the book was my only copy, I would thrash its destroyer until their own mother would recognize them! I get me mad just thinking about it! And, after all, he seemed to take gratification when Danny did learn his lesson, so its likely he would have found a way to fix Christmas in Amity Park, with the assistance of Danny's enemies or not.

A smartly written story, this is one of the most original fanfics that I've ever read. True, it has a fault or two (Danny is, after all, protrayed more negatively than for my usual tastes, but its acceptable), but it has something that some other fanfics are in short supply in: soul.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
LOL! Great idea. I love it. :)
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Haha, amazing job! Great job with both main characters as well as Phantom, and I like the plot. :D Thanks for writing!
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow, this is really...wow. The depth of the two personalities and the overcoming of Lancer's fears...brilliant. So many emotions and thoughts running through me and the story. I always wondered what would happen if someone actually sat down and had a civil conversation with one of the more...human ghosts.
1GhostWriter chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this is cute. you ought to keep going ;)
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »