Reviews for Unexpected Places
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was EXCELLENT. (If I could use italics in this, I would, since it sounds like I'm shouting, but oh well, I'll make do with Caps.) I really liked that even though Danny was in it, he didn't take all the attention off the main characters or hog the limelight. This was a really great character study, and it makes me sad that it isn't as well appreciated as some of the other one-shots. I'm glad you focused on secondary characters, since they do have potential, and make for some genius alternate interpretations.
Great writing, I hope you keep doing it.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Interesting. I never thought of these two characters together before.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
AH! THE WONDERS OF FRIENDSHIP!
malphigus chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Woah.. this is interesting!

My first Lancer/GW story.. ;)
kamelots chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ah, this was awesome! If only GhostWriter and Lancer had met up in canon, they would've been the best of friends. (You should just start carrying an orange around with you at all times, Danny.)
Chosen Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awww, this is so sad/cute! You really made the characters seem in-character for lack of better phrasing. :D Nicely done!
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
AHHHHHHH! That was amazing. I wouldn't have thought of this in a few million years! Could you write a sequel? Have you written a sequel? I realise that you wrote this like three years ago, but I think it's epic.

DVM
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
...I might want to do something with this concept, if I can. :)

that is, if you'll let me build on it a bit? :)

Loved what you did by the way. Half way through I realized I've read this story before, and I still quite like it. Felt like new. Good job!

~Catalyst
kirara the great chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
oooooooh
Nym the Halfa chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lol Lancer and GW, friends, it makes so much SENSE!

Ghosty: *pulls out keyboard*

Danny: You can't make me rhyme, you worthless swine!

Ghosty: Your unkind words hurt, young half-ghost Dan, treating me less than dirt, but make you rhyme I can!

Danny: You annoy me, hurt me, and make me rhyme, but I'm afraid that now I just don't have the time! You're making my rhyme and it's annoying, too! Good ghosts this annoys me. Good gosh I hate you!

Ghosty: Your insults are weak, excuses just pointless! Now if you'd pay attention, you won't make this a mess! You've irked me for the final time, now you will be cursed, forever to rhyme, and if you should try to break this spell, I promise you your life will be-

Danny: *pulls out orange*

Ghostwriter: GAAAHHH!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ha- this is really great! I really like the idea. Lancer and Ghostwriter are very similar and it's great that they were able to get together in a library and get along. Your descriptions were very good and I liked the pace at which their ultimate friendship unfolded.

While I can see him reacting this way, Danny's cameo seemed a little forceful and out of place with the mood in the rest of the piece. But I really liked reading this oneshot. Very fun. Thanks.

Sapphireswimming
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really liked it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
haha, that's BRILLIANT. lancer's one of my fav minor characters, and it makes sense that he'd get along with ghostwriter. care to make this into a story?

brittney
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was great. I love how you showed a new side to an otherwise "bad" character. Love it!
bluename chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
OMG!This isn't only an excellent story, but it's also been written splendidly! Great work! I loved the interaction between Lancer and Ghostwriter! thanks so much for writing this beautiful piece!

Have a nice day :D