Reviews for Unexpected Places
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Haha, amazing job! Great job with both main characters as well as Phantom, and I like the plot. :D Thanks for writing!
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow, this is The depth of the two personalities and the overcoming of Lancer's fears...brilliant. So many emotions and thoughts running through me and the story. I always wondered what would happen if someone actually sat down and had a civil conversation with one of the more...human ghosts.
1GhostWriter chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this is cute. you ought to keep going ;)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
great story. Is Ghostwriter evil when he first meet Danny or did something happen?
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Awesomest Lancer fic ever. Though Lancer wouldn't be happy at my use of 'awesomest', now would he? XD
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is a very nice Lancer story. I enjoyed it.
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Lancer and 'writer would make good friends I think, they both love literiture and would find this common ground. Good oneshot!
Niori chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Man, GW and Lancer would totally get along! lol.

Ghostwriter is totally my fav ghost, and he doesn't get enough love! Totally loved the story!
grimAuxiliatrix chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh man this i freaking cute. ;A; Danny is really a presumptuous little kid, accusing Ghostwriter of doing stuff and stuff. D: Great writing, and I love the character development. Ghostwriter could totally haunt Lancer's house and they could have conversations about literature and things together! God, I am such a fangirl for GW. But I luurv hiim. *3*

You should write more Ghost Writer, maybe? :D
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was so fun to read! I never thought about how well Ghostwriter and Lancer would get along. I love your writing as well. It makes me want to look at any other stories you have written
AnimeMangaAngel chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I really liked this - could you make some sort of sequel or something? Maybe they could travel to the Ghost Zone to satisfy Lancer's curiosity and then run into Clockwork to satisfy Ghostwriter? I don't know, but that idea sounds intriguing, and I like your style of writing. Thanks for consideing this.

magdilen chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
chalicity chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
yay! lancer-centric fic! i adore lancer! and ghostwriter is for sure one of the awesomest ghosts, i think he needed more airtime srsly.

yay good story! -
Dragon Elexus chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is an interestin one-shot. I love stories with Mr. Lancer but I havn't read a lot with Ghost Writer. Very original and good!
Illustriously There chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Yes...Somebody finally acknowledges that the GhostWRITER is a WRITER, not exclusively a poet, and it's more than likely that he writes other genres, too. I search long and hard, but this is the only story I have found, whose focus is the Ghostwriter, does not contain poetry. Few stories contain the GW, but he is one of my favorite characters. You made my day! And my week! You have made a very ill little (not really) girl, who caught that nasty cold that goes around this time of year, very, very, happy. One itsy bitsy, teensy weensy, criticism that hopefully will be taken as the constructive kind: Danny is a bit immature here. I mean, the Ghostwriter did stick him in that poem, but Danny came out for the better, didn't he? And had he met our Dan-boy on more friendly terms, GW would probably be treated like 13 and Kitty, since these kind of ghosts would rather be left alone than fight. So why'd Danny attack GW straight away? Now, if it was Vlad, I'd understand. Even since he said he just wanted love, I still think Vlad is a jerk. He wants love, but he goes about the wrong way in obtaining it. Besides, Vlad has two best friends who would do anything to help him. How is that not love? But still, he throws away one friendship, and seeks a romance from a married woman.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »