Reviews for Unexpected Places
bluename chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
OMG!This isn't only an excellent story, but it's also been written splendidly! Great work! I loved the interaction between Lancer and Ghostwriter! thanks so much for writing this beautiful piece!

Have a nice day :D
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I really can't blame the Ghost Writer for his supposed "crimes." Sure, he did overreact just a little when Danny destroyed his "The Fright before Christmas" (I wonder if it had any bored skeletons in it...), as he involved the entire town of Amity Park in his revenge scheme over Danny and nearly ruined everyone's Christmas, but if I was in his position, I'd probably do the same thing. Oh, to destory a book, any book! I may not be that violent of a person, but if someone destoryed any books of mine, particulary if the book was my only copy, I would thrash its destroyer until their own mother would recognize them! I get me mad just thinking about it! And, after all, he seemed to take gratification when Danny did learn his lesson, so its likely he would have found a way to fix Christmas in Amity Park, with the assistance of Danny's enemies or not.

A smartly written story, this is one of the most original fanfics that I've ever read. True, it has a fault or two (Danny is, after all, protrayed more negatively than for my usual tastes, but its acceptable), but it has something that some other fanfics are in short supply in: soul.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
LOL! Great idea. I love it. :)
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Haha, amazing job! Great job with both main characters as well as Phantom, and I like the plot. :D Thanks for writing!
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow, this is really...wow. The depth of the two personalities and the overcoming of Lancer's fears...brilliant. So many emotions and thoughts running through me and the story. I always wondered what would happen if someone actually sat down and had a civil conversation with one of the more...human ghosts.
1GhostWriter chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this is cute. you ought to keep going ;)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
great story. Is Ghostwriter evil when he first meet Danny or did something happen?
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Awesomest Lancer fic ever. Though Lancer wouldn't be happy at my use of 'awesomest', now would he? XD
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is a very nice Lancer story. I enjoyed it.
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Lancer and 'writer would make good friends I think, they both love literiture and would find this common ground. Good oneshot!
Niori chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Man, GW and Lancer would totally get along! lol.

Ghostwriter is totally my fav ghost, and he doesn't get enough love! Totally loved the story!
grimAuxiliatrix chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh man this i freaking cute. ;A; Danny is really a presumptuous little kid, accusing Ghostwriter of doing stuff and stuff. D: Great writing, and I love the character development. Ghostwriter could totally haunt Lancer's house and they could have conversations about literature and things together! God, I am such a fangirl for GW. But I luurv hiim. *3*

You should write more Ghost Writer, maybe? :D
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was so fun to read! I never thought about how well Ghostwriter and Lancer would get along. I love your writing as well. It makes me want to look at any other stories you have written
AnimeMangaAngel chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I really liked this - could you make some sort of sequel or something? Maybe they could travel to the Ghost Zone to satisfy Lancer's curiosity and then run into Clockwork to satisfy Ghostwriter? I don't know, but that idea sounds intriguing, and I like your style of writing. Thanks for consideing this.

-AMA