Reviews for A Christmas Interlude
is a flying cookie 22 chapter 1 . 5/2
This is so sweet !
arya304 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I just fell absolutly in love with this and I'm still crying!
Alexis chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
When I read this I went Awwwwwwwwwww! A few times,not to forget the sad version of Awww,when Naruto found out that Gaara was his secret was such a sweet story.(Even my sister said so and she hates Naruto and BoyxBoy(What is wrong with her?!)Antiways,I just want to say I loved this story. (Although I probably could have just said that without putting all of the other stuff -_-')
TutkaKid chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh my god, I am crying right now that was so adorable! *sniff sniff* It was just WAY. TO. CUTE. But it just broke my heart when Naruto found out that Gaara didn't get him any present and then I just started crying and now I can't stop that way just so fucking cute.
The Green Eye chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was so amazingly sweet! I loved it!
hitorisuko chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was a very sweet and lighthearted story and even though it was written years ago I just had to say that :)

I came across it because someone was looking for it on my yahoo group and I just love it. It's well written and just perfectly warm and fuzzy for... er, the middle of April.

Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'm not going to lie to you: I found your fic waay too cheesy (Or cliché, this thing of trying to make sence in other language...)

It was trully predictable.

But the worse, so you know, it's that's a good fic anyways. you manage to make it feeling and entertaining, and not too... pink (Not enough to make me choke and die)

I enjoyed the story, so thank you for writing it
PyreePyrous chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Kawaii! I love cute and well CUTE!
Ghost appears chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
lllllllllllllloooooovvvvved it! this was such a cute and fluffy story! i am definately adding this to my favorites.
roo17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
its so adorable! :D

its too cute! /
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
oh! so cute!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was absolutely adorable :)
Eliza chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh my goodness this about made me cry! But yes, it was very good. And I really liked how you portrayed both of them; very well done. I thouroughly enjoyed reading it!
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I know it's not christmas or even close but I stumbled across it and read it! It was wonderful and I loved it very much!
ChibiAliChan chapter 1 . 1/8/2009