Reviews for Becoming a Pontipee
kaci77 chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Loved this story! Please continue and write until the end of the film!
Ruth chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
This story is so good! Can you try and finish it sometime?
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Wow, I love this story! This is my favorite movie and you are doing a fantastic job of writing the characters well. I hope that you will come back and update it soon :)

Li Li
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Please keep going! Don't give up on this story, it's gold! Plus I want to know what happens next...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
You should finish this series!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Please write more, till the end of the movie! I love reading this!
Rosemary chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Please please please... update! I really wanna hear more of Dorcas's thoughts and such. I am really enjoying this story.
captain cab chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this ... I love the movie so much and the way you tell it from Dorcas' view is absolutely ingenious, opens up a new perspective. Great job!
goldenmonkeywarrior chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Omg I love love love your story please update I wanna see where this romance goes next
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love this story! Telling the movie from Dorcas's point-of-view is a very interesting idea. I also thought you might like to know that Seven Brides for Seven Brothers now has its own category under plays! If you could move your story from Misc. into that category, I know a lot of the movie's fans would appreciate it, and it would make your story that much easier for readers to find!
GossipeQueen2000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Please Please continue! Dorcas is my favorite character and there are so little stories about her and them in general
olympian23 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
please continue with this story it's great!
Shelle007 chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
This is really great! Dorcas and Ben are my favorite couple and I always imagined how things were from their points of view. You capture everything beautifully. With that said, please continue this fic. I'd love to keep reading about what happens between the two of them that we can only imagine from the movie :)
gymgurl chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
just found your story and it is great so far! i really hope you update soon!
katiebug25 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
MORE! I am dying to see what happens next according to dorcas. I've loved the movie forever and this is just amazing!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »