Reviews for Becoming a Pontipee
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 13 . 4/18
I would absolutely love to read more if you'd update this story! I'm loving the plot and the fact that someone decided to write such a lovely story based on one of my favorite musicals!
tabjoy13 chapter 5 . 3/8
It's a shame that Julie Newmar was such a good dancer but Jeff Richards couldn't dance at all. If I recall, he was the only partner tall enough to give her (except for Howard Keel himself). Not that I'm much of a dancer but that's a problem I've run into myself, also being 5'11".
andreamama chapter 13 . 2/25
This is totally awesome! Can I please encourage you to update? X
Maya chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Please update
Countrylover99 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
You are mixing up Liza and Martha. Liza is the girl with pink dress, Martha has green dress. Liza marries Ephraim and Martha, Daniel.
Joan chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Hi, I love your fanfic plz update. However I noticed that you are mixing up Martha and Liza. Liza is the dark haired girl who ends up with Ephraim, while Martha is the one with light hair, who pushes Dorcas and ends up with Daniel.
anna chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
First of all, why are you mixing up Liza and Martha? Eliza didn't push Dorcus it was Martha. And also, Ephraim and Daniel aren't twins. Ephraim loves Liza while Daniel Martha. It seems like everyone is mixing this important parts. I liked your story and I know that you wanted to change stuff but it's still always nice to at least follow movie in those details.
kaci77 chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Loved this story! Please continue and write until the end of the film!
Ruth chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
This story is so good! Can you try and finish it sometime?
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Wow, I love this story! This is my favorite movie and you are doing a fantastic job of writing the characters well. I hope that you will come back and update it soon :)

Li Li
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Please keep going! Don't give up on this story, it's gold! Plus I want to know what happens next...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
You should finish this series!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Please write more, till the end of the movie! I love reading this!
Rosemary chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Please please please... update! I really wanna hear more of Dorcas's thoughts and such. I am really enjoying this story.
captain cab chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this ... I love the movie so much and the way you tell it from Dorcas' view is absolutely ingenious, opens up a new perspective. Great job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »