Reviews for How to Burn Down a Gym
ShadowGirl170 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I always wanted to see his gym bunr down
Clover-tan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aw, poor Cyrus. ;w; Loved it, I couldn't stop laughing. xD
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
hahahah rofl lol i loved this story! keep writing and good luck with ur other stories!
Koi no Mega Lover chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I ADORED this :D

It was so funny, I cracked up so much!

Excellent work!
KookieMonstar chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Most hilarious fic ever! It's just so... beautiful X)

Strangely, it's the sort of thing that I'd expect to happen...
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
The fact that Cyrus just left a calling card that plainly says he did was hilarious. Add the fact that Flint ignores it made it even more hilarious.

Best part was when Volkner set Cyrus’ hair on fire and all Flint could say was ‘I love the smell of fire.’
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Haha this was funny XP

Love the part about Cyrus being set on fire XD
Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hahahaha I bust a gut reading this... I wish that happened in the game, that'd be AWESOME XD
IcyUmbreon chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This. Was. Also. Epic. And no, I don't think they're OOC. XD So, it seems I'm not the only one who thinks that Volkner, Flint, and Cyrus knew each other when they were younger...

I must say, I think my favorite quote from this was,

“He said when two foreign bodies of complete and utter depression and over the top enthusiam collided the universe would implode! Therefore he had to kill one of you. To save the universe of course. He was very adamant about that bit,”

Awesome. XD
Yozoro-Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
She dashed over to them, “what happened?”

“Other than Flint about to orgasm, nothing,” Volkner deadpanned the girl, turning to her.

ohgawd, I almost died laughing. This was so great there are no words to describe it.

-gigglefit- I'm ending this review now... -clutches stomach from laughter-
silvestras chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Haha... that was so funny... anyways, u should add another chapter...
FutureAJ chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow, thats funny how u had Volkner knee Flint in his nuts. you crazy. By the way can you tell me who and what Flint looks like?
infamous silence chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I realy like this fic the thought of Cyrus being friends with Flint and Volk is intersting but, I doubt that they were since Cryus did'nt like people that much.

My favorite part was when Dawn pointed out that Flint had only two fire pokemon. Go Dawn! It was realy was dumb of the Pokemon makers to make an Elite four a fire trainer when there were only to fire pokemon in Sinnoh.

One part I think was a little off was when Volk mentioned it was terible to battle outside. I'm pretty sure Volk was a pokemon trainer before he became a Gym leader so, he would be used to battling outside.

Did you say Dawn/Cynthia! I realy like the idea I hope you write one in the future.
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
-blinks-

Well... can't say I was expecting that. But it was funny... well, why fire? Why not suck the gym into a giant black hole, huh, Mr. Crazy Space Man?
Jarkes chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was the most bizarre thing I've ever read... AWESOME!