Reviews for Living a Lie
beahliezl.marasigan chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
i just hope is not sort of being abandoned,,you know,,i really like the story that much that I've become so sad..really..

ahm,,sorry for the wrong grammars ,,i'm not that good in English..
Marisa McGonagall Black chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Please please please update! :)
Rosa Clearwater chapter 14 . 11/18/2010
I really believe this is an excellent story! There weren't really many Mary Sues, so please please please continue :)
Tides of Gray chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
I know you must have not updated for a while...but PLEASE, can you continue this story? I absolutely love it.
Pretty please?
Lioness Eats Toads chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
that's okay (about hagrid) he's really hard to get right
Lioness Eats Toads chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
I LOVE IT!
SylvaDragon chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
lol at the bit about fancying Josh and trying to trace his dreadlocks, why concentrate on transfiguration if there's a hunky guy to oggle lol.

I did enjoy the moments of humour in this chapter, they made me giggle, accursed feather etc. Mia seems so much like a young Minerva to me, talented at magic, studious, quite bookish. And some talent as a teacher perhaps, nice characterisation. lol at Slughorn and the chewing gum. Slughorns very well done, and well if I kept saying all the bits I like the list would be endless. Great chapter.
j0k3 chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
I also had to stuff my fists in my mouth to avoid exploding into laughter :P

but this is an awesome story!
HM chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
I never, but never read an HP fanfiction before, and an ADMM one! god.

I like your story vey much, will wait to see more! :]
Rosine chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
It's a really great story! I look forward to the next chapter!
SylvaDragon chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
He's her husband ! Wow, you didn't tell us that before, did you ? Lol at Minerva not being able to guess the password. I loved the leering gargoyle, the hexing slytherins, and the description of Albus lol. And the sad stuff was excellent too. I loved the interplay between them. That was very angsty, have to say I agree with Minerva about Mia. Great chapter.
SylvaDragon chapter 11 . 12/6/2008
Thats was a good chapter, I feel quite sorry for Minerva now, if it wasnt so late I'd read more. I liked how Minerva glared at the untidy parchment lol and then sat there with her ears flapping listening to the gossip that made me laugh.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
*falls out of chair in hysterical laughter* this was superb! i loved it, i really, really can't wait for the next chapter
Katheryn Mae chapter 14 . 12/3/2008