Reviews for Sight, Speed, Colours & Sound
Bensidy2306 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I do like how you just added the kidney part into the story. And I your little note at the top of chapter 3 about how you are happy that you don't have to deal with the real thing when it comes to law and order svu and that your happy with just having season 1 and 2, I would have to disagree because I would love to be able to deal with the real thing and I have season 1,2,7,8,9,11,12,13 and 14.
bookworm45 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Very nice chapter.

Your comment requests are almost as good as the stories themselves! So funny. *chants "Keep Curses Sane, Keep Curses Sane, Keep Curses Sane.*
Sirusi chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
So...tired... Must go to sleep now and stay asleep for a full twenty-four hours... I went to my friend's (after) Christmas party yesterday, and we all stayed up until about four A.M. Plus I have a cold. Not the world's best combination. So now I want to SLeP. Night night. Z...

Oh, wait! I forgot the review part of the review! Good chappie. And I liked your Christmas one-shot, too. I'm just too lazy to go and look up the name. And I can't remember the name even though I just read it because I have really bad short-term memory (and the attention span of a very hyper gerbil).

Okay. NOW I am off to sleep. At three in the afternoon. :)
sn855850 chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Hey, I just found your story and I am loving every chapter so far. Please keep writing. I am definitely enjoying it.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
One other thing about Olivia: she doesn't easily discuss her history with her mother or the mental and emotional difficulties that still persist after the woman's death. Not even Elliot, as Season Two indicates, is used as a sounding board. Maybe she should talk to someone this time. (Elliot spoke to Dr. Rebecca Hendrix a couple of seasons ago.)

It would be interesting if you were to go along that route in the story.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Olivia was being ever so stubborn as usual. But I found it odd that Cragen didn't insist that she be evaluated when she first arrived at the hospital. I've seen him do that twice on the show.

Nice memory: you remembered the episode last season when they both jocularly agreed to give each other a kidney if needed.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
You've opened it with enough action to catch reader interest. And yes, it's time to let Elliot be vulnerable for a while.

Captain Cragen was acting characteristically like a steady and concerned leader, taking time to comfort Olivia.

Merry Christmas!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Whew!Good thing that Elliot's with her.
i-love-benson chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Aw...I'm glad you did add the kidney part. The part about Liv's mom broke my heart. At least she'll always have Elliot to be there for her. Please update again soon! You're doing an awesome job!
SVUObsession12 chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Well we all need you sane because without you we wouldn't find out if el and liv get together in this one so here i am! update soon.
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
I liked it keep up the good work
BlaineyDevon chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
heres a review so that you can keep your sanity and continue this story!

Still lovin the kidney comments
ElliotNOliviaSVULover chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Great update!
LivandElforlife chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
ah! i love it. my favorite part was the interlocking fingers :D the kidney thing was adorable too :D can't wait for more!
Alexis Dawn chapter 3 . 12/26/2007