Reviews for Explosive
Thunder Beagle chapter 16 . 7/3
I think the problem with trying to force reality onto Kim Possible is that the whole show falls apart in a puff of logic when you do. No sane, real world parent would let their kid do a fraction of what Kim does, and that's before crippling mental trauma enters the picture. I generally think of worlds like Kim's as having human looking aliens for characters. Sure, they look human, but their morality is so blue and orange that their actions barely resemble anything that a real human would do. Which is good. Those kinds of characters are some of my favorite.

Despite the fact that I feel trying to enforce reality's rules on Kim Possible is futile and counter productive, I did enjoy this story. Kim/Bonnie is pretty much the only relation I ship in the cartoon, as everyone else either feels too old(Shego), too one dimensional(boyfriend of the week), or too incompatible and forced(Ron) to me. It may not work in real life all that much, but foe yay is a fictional standard for a reason.

The more realistic feel you were going for did make the various people feel out of character at times, though. I was glad to see Kim's parents reaction, however. It felt in line with what I personally would expect, for what that's worth.

All in all, I quite like this, and hope you finish it someday. Good luck.
Saberfan83 chapter 16 . 5/13
Hope you update soon. This was a really enjoyable read. Keep it up.
RavenMechromancer chapter 16 . 5/11
I love the story and im both anxious and excited for when the next chapter comes out :)
BellaT chapter 16 . 5/4
Please tell me a new chapter is coming soon
probotpygar chapter 16 . 4/1
just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story so far

love what you've done with the characters and how multifaceted and complicated you've made everyone

I'm allways excited when there is an update

so yeah, that's it

keep up the good work
Robert Teague chapter 16 . 3/30
Great to see an update!

I do think, however, that you have Kim a bit OOC- since when would she send someone that close away to keep them "safe"?

But I guess after all the stuff she's been through, her thought processes could be a bit scrambled. Just have to wait and see where things go from here...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 16 . 3/30
Damn, Bonnie has balls of steel. When she loves someone she fights for them tooth and nail, despite their own stubbornness issues. I prove of this.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 16 . 3/29
Wow, just wow. I understand where Bonnie is coming from with this, but is it scary that I sympathize with Kim's personal plight in this episode at the same time? I understand her viewpoint, and dare I say it, I might be making the same emotionally bad call in her place, at least initially. Maybe something will cause Kim to re-think her decision. We'll see next installment.
nahte123456 chapter 16 . 3/29
Yeah, Bonnie's going to win this one Kim. Besides how would this one be your fault? I mean sure some of the things that happen are your fault, but this one isn't, Draken didn't even know you were related to this scheme, he just wanted to get back at his old Collage friends.
HairyLimey chapter 16 . 3/29
Wow that's a nasty case of stupid Kims got there.
hotkillerz chapter 16 . 3/29
god damn it bonnie and kim better get back together. i didn spend time and months reading this just to see kim fucking get cold feet _
FelixtheSax chapter 13 . 2/19
I haven't even read the chapter, but the "The whole... Get-a-roominess?" Thing was the funniest use of that quote I've ever seen. So yeah. Go you :)
Buddy5647 chapter 15 . 2/13
Dr P is probably the best character, possibly in the Disney universe. Steady, caring, often oblivious and knows nothing yet everything at once. Oh, and what was going on at the possibles? Was the way being cleared for a resumption of the A&R pomace?
Buddy5647 chapter 14 . 2/13
I'm with that last person. In fact, I think I've seen several versions of that scene. Kim needs the handcuffs and a leash, or just to be locked up for a while. Hey, after the large gaps in chapters you could just revise the last one and say she was being locked up for an indeterminate period, then when you gotta chance to come back, let her out. On that subject, I got no problem with the gaps, I'm just happy to get more story whenever you can. It's a good one.
Buddy5647 chapter 13 . 2/13
Interesting combination of scenes. And Ron is the only one that turned out well. Mrs. Possible wants to dabble with old love - probably doable. Ron makes his dad proud. Bonnie and Kim show they are in love and sexually compatible. Something hinted at after the sleepover comes to light. Bonnie finds out Kim is a pscho. What'd I miss?