Reviews for Explosive
Hope your going to a chpter on the bondo ball ep where Kim and bonnie stuck to each other
courtneynr15 chapter 12 . 3/24
That talk with the Possibles was hella stupid
HairyLimey chapter 14 . 3/19
Oh yes now we're getting to the meat of the matter :-)
nahte123456 chapter 14 . 3/13
You know this is the first time I've wanted Ron and Kim to be hurt, the two busting Draken, Shego, and two dozen henchmen but busting an arm and a rib or something, just to see how everyone react. Also this really makes me wonder how much people know about Kim and Ron, apparently the two keep their own skills and injuries away from even each other, so how much do they hide from everyone else? Also Kim getting help, Monique's introduction and Tara and Bonnie's reactions, I loved it.
nahte123456 chapter 10 . 3/13
I'm not sure I enjoyed Anna and Renne, but I did like Kim and Bonnie.
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 3/13
You know there were times in the sshow I was waiting for the explosion...granted I always pictured the explosion being Kim breaking Bonnie's jaw with a well placed kick, but this works to.
only-looking chapter 14 . 3/7
I really, really like the exploration of Kim with PTSD, which, if you think about it, is exactly what would be happening to her in real life. Big cheers to Ron for braving the wrath of Bonnie and putting himself in danger to talk to Bonbon and to help Kim get out of her room, kicking and screaming, literally. The scene with Ron dragging her past her dad, and James' reaction, was just perfect.

Monique meeting Ron for the first time was hilarious. I love the way you're writing her. Kim and Ron both checking out her ass, and the multiple instances of jealousy, just made the scene.

And now Kim and Bonnie have managed to fix things, or at least are in the process. Now they have to deal with that pesky outside world. I have every confidence they will, even if there will probably be some drama involved.

How is it that Tara manages to be so adorable, no matter what she does? Gawd, I love her.
Dietskittles chapter 14 . 3/3
What a fantastic chapter! The scene with Bonnie and Ron was well done and I absolutely loved the argument between Bonnie and Monique (she finally made an appearance!). I was dying with uncontrollable laugh spasms. So good.
bigherb81 chapter 14 . 2/28
Awesome job on the latest chapter great job on the fallout of Kim's little "episode". Also loved the introduction of Monique very clever way to bring her into the fold. I hope that her and Kim still end up as female besties. Can't wait for the next one.
Fenrisulfr chapter 14 . 2/28
New awesome chapter! Enter the Mo! Love how you made her so friggin' forward! And the interactions between Ron and Kim contra Bonnie and Tara was really interesting, not to mention unexpected Ron and Bonnie! Love the vonurable side of Kim and Taras sudden insight in the consequenses of Ron's extracurricular activities! Keep being awesome Sir S! I will patiently anticipate the next chapters.
/Fenris
Fenrisulfr chapter 13 . 1/31
This might very well be the best KiBo story I have ever read. Maybe even one of the top three KP-fanfics I've come across. The fact that you expand on the existing disney characters brilliantly; like giving Kim a ptsd tick from her missions, is such clever writing and a great tool in making her a more wellrounded and human character than the original. Also your original characters of Renne, Harvey and Brian are all interesting in their own way and fun to read about when you chose to use them. Must say I am partial to Renne due to the personality you gave her and her past (and possibly present) relationship with Ann Possible ;D

Love every sentence of it, lease keep being awesome!
/Fenris
only-looking chapter 13 . 1/6
Oh, so close, and then boom - back to the beginning. Poor Bonnie, poor Kim. I can only imagine what's going through their heads right now.

I just finished reading this story all the way through and I'm absolutely loving it. It was so much fun seing their relationship progress, even if neither of them could say "the thing". You had Bonnie absolutely in character here, and it always makes me happy seeing her grow and mellow out a little.

I'm so glad you're updating this again. I hope you get the opportunity to write some more.
LycanRed chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
It feels like so long since I read the last update, and yet I'm once again sucked right back into it. I started reading this because I was feeling frisky and I'd read all of the Kigo stories I could at the time. Outside of the sexual scenes, which are for the most part more tasteful than other stories of this ilk, this seems like a very believable interpretation of how a relationship between Kim and Bonnie would go. Overall I have a couple of gripes, but it's nothing worth mentioning, and I very much enjoy this story. I can't wait for the next update. Kudos.

PeaceOut
LycanRed
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Sure, leave us on a cliffy.

Looks like Kim may have had a bad situation on one of her missions or nightmares afterwards.
Also looks like Bonnie may have been in an abusive relationship.

It was looking like the story was winding down, but just got a second wind.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for keeping this one going.
bigherb81 chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Well that was definitely an interesting one. I mean a lot of things came to light in this one and I gotta say great job. Love James' reaction to Anne's confession, did that perfectly, I mean everyone acts like "oh my wife cheats with another chick? That's awesome!" No one ever takes a real look at how ego and feelings play into that whole thing. And the end did not see that coming, but at the same time it doesn't surprise me. After everything Ron and Kim have been through it wouldn't surprise me if they both had some flashback problems. So I can't wait for the next chapter to see this one settles.