Reviews for Explosive
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 17 . 5/9
That was a beautiful ending.
TacoKing23 chapter 10 . 5/7
... Who could POSSIBLY? Who would even be in some random club to give a shit? The mystery is going to bother me for at least seven minutes while I read the next chapter.
TacoKing23 chapter 9 . 5/7
This chapter made me laugh, both at the revelation of Renee's previous experience, and at her offer to her husband.
BlueLion chapter 17 . 5/5
This one is a very well written novel - what appeared as run-of-the-mill smut in the beginning, evolved into a profound chara development - for Kim as well as for Bonnie. I really liked this one, so apart from adding it to my favorites, it will also enter my community list - just let me know if you've got any objection to that!
Narutopwnsass chapter 17 . 4/27
Perfect. A real master piece. Hope to see more stories of this caliber in the future.
helkil chapter 17 . 4/26
not the end nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my love for this don't go noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *weeping**weeping**weeping**weeping*
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 17 . 4/26
awesome story, I'm beyond thrilled you finished it, any chance(s) of a sequel or not sure yet?
Rapidazh chapter 17 . 4/26
Good story. But what about Ann and Tara's mom!? I NEED TO KNOW!
nahte123456 chapter 17 . 4/26
Little convenient, but it's KP, convenience happens all the time. The two will fight every now and then, but as long as there ultimately happy all's well that ends well.
doesnt matter chapter 16 . 2/7
FINISH STORY COME ON
Stephen Pearcy chapter 3 . 1/23
This Ratt bastard is back with a announcement Ratt is much closer to reconciliation than we've had in 20 year. Also my 2nd book is finished and will be published by May 30th.
keykey1004 chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
Please keep writing this story. I've tried to be patient because I thought you were going to keep writing but it's almost 2017! Please don't quit this story! I love it sooo much, I need to know what happens with Bonnie and Kim.
Thunder Beagle chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
I think the problem with trying to force reality onto Kim Possible is that the whole show falls apart in a puff of logic when you do. No sane, real world parent would let their kid do a fraction of what Kim does, and that's before crippling mental trauma enters the picture. I generally think of worlds like Kim's as having human looking aliens for characters. Sure, they look human, but their morality is so blue and orange that their actions barely resemble anything that a real human would do. Which is good. Those kinds of characters are some of my favorite.

Despite the fact that I feel trying to enforce reality's rules on Kim Possible is futile and counter productive, I did enjoy this story. Kim/Bonnie is pretty much the only relation I ship in the cartoon, as everyone else either feels too old(Shego), too one dimensional(boyfriend of the week), or too incompatible and forced(Ron) to me. It may not work in real life all that much, but foe yay is a fictional standard for a reason.

The more realistic feel you were going for did make the various people feel out of character at times, though. I was glad to see Kim's parents reaction, however. It felt in line with what I personally would expect, for what that's worth.

All in all, I quite like this, and hope you finish it someday. Good luck.
Saberfan83 chapter 16 . 5/13/2016
Hope you update soon. This was a really enjoyable read. Keep it up.
RavenMechromancer chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
I love the story and im both anxious and excited for when the next chapter comes out :)