Reviews for Story of a Girl
Naa-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
DUDE! I love it! Yeop, it's me again! Hihi! I love your stuff! Just love it! This one was just too cute! _
SaturnAngel chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Kawaiiness! . prolly one of the best song fics i've ever read! great song choice too! . can't say much more about how i love your fic!
chibi obake chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
awwww! sweet! i wish i had that kind of relationship...- except i wouldn't want him to leave
VanillaRage chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
How charming!
lija chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Very sweet and waffy... :)
Moonlady chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
:! KAWAII ! :)
Sila-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I like this story, but it's so sad! But I like the ending...it's really deep.
LinaDuck chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
AWWWWWW HOW CUUUUUUTE! AW! GREAT SONG CHOICE! _
Ranko-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
AAAAAAW THAT WAS SO SWEET! I WAS planning on writing a fic with this song, but you finished it first. :( O well, yers was better! _
mmkay chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
! I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD IT! THAT WAS SO KAWAII! (::sighs sheepishly:: i felt all tingly inside at the end...::blushes::) RANMA AND AKANE FOREVER!
Ling Mao chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I like how you didn't have the kiss as something that took to long, but rather, was quick and natural.
Growly Genet chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Awww... what can I say about it? It's beautiful and really sweet as well. And you don't just toss them together like I've seen people do before. The characterizations are believable, and I think you captured Ranma's feelings quite well. I like the imagery, and the use of repetition in parts. And the ending was sweet without being overly sappy.

The only problem I had was the lyrics, in some places it was hard to tell which were the song lyrics and which parts were the story. Not that that's a bad thing, since you integrated them well, but it might have cut down on the confusion a bit.

All and all a very wonderful little fic. It's going on my favorites list. Keep up the good work!