Reviews for Light of a Beautiful Stranger
my tea chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
Still hoping someday you'll come back and finish this story.
I love this fanfic!
LiquidCrystal chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
Hi hope this isn't abandoned.
Really like how you are making their personalities grow.
4shl3y chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
I really love this story. Unfortunately there hasn't been an update in years! I have low-key hope the you will but a girl can hope, right?
MayaHikari chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
hope there is a continuation... thanks for the great story... i don't know how many time I reread this story...
musme chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
I love it
Thanks
devilsama666 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
This is amazing . I had loved it when I first read it and now that I found it again (I can tell you it's still as good as in my memories ) I love how you developed Sai and Hikaru ' and all the other characters too ) , Your Ocs are rather likeable and the plot is engaging . I'll be waiting for more ...so good job . Keep it up !
lazyass out !
someone chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I enjoy the way you have fleshed out Sai, he tends to be a little flat most of the time. And the mutual codependent need they have in this is very nice. awesome 10/10 have read twice now.
Cheska chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Rereading this fic. It's been awhile, but it is still one of the best Sai Hikaru fics out there.
Areen1 chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
Its 2015 now! I need an update! There no smug or yaoinesss here wahhhhhh how could u be so cruel live us in our imagination! If u want ideas i propose u read haru wo datte itta,there scene they went to LA for vcation but end up in a wedding! (I bet the scene will be too cute for words) and also the dramatic scene when the have earthquake when they though one of them will die! Now that will add dramatic to this story! How please show progress in their relationship.

Also the ko young ha thing! Mustn't forget that! He can be a love rival for sai and i love if yoshiro get more closer to hikaru waiii!
yenwi chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
It's been so long since i read good story.
Good work!
Arashi no Oni chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
Hey awesome story, are you going to update soon?
SakuraLuck chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
awwwww
leeluluirty chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
This was really awesome.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
Awwww, that's so adorable! I hope their relationship progresses even more :) I wonder if Hikaru will soon become a fifth dan?
AquilaPallas129 chapter 9 . 2/14/2015