Reviews for Light of a Beautiful Stranger
Dragon's Shaow chapter 14 . 10/16
Are you still among the living or have you gone to join the realm of the dead? That's the only good reason you could give me as to why there's no update. 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017 should've been more than enough time for an update, just a fact to think on.
bluesz chapter 14 . 6/28
Ten years since you started this fic and I just found it yesterday and finished reading today. Although is sad that it was never finished, thank you for this awesome story. Loved the Hikaru that just want Sai, go and sometimes doing what he likes, and a model/actor-Sai is fantastic. Thanks.
afaineant chapter 14 . 4/14
MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 13 . 2/21
I hope that this fic will be continued some day. Somehow, without realizing I have come to ardently love your Sai and your Hikaru. The way you have chosen to characterize them makes them so real, so immediate that as a consequence they have also become so dear as well. How can I even articulate it? Sai's line from the previous chapters really kills me: "All the choices I took away from him, I'm going to give them back." It's pretty funny, actually, that Sai is an actor in this 'verse because that line was definitely drama worthy. Ironic humor aside, it also rings heartbreakingly true. Hikaru and Sai both are trying to make up for lost time and lost chances. The mutual desperation underlying their incandescent happiness really says it all. I wonder if they'll ever talk it out. Actions can convey a lot but it would probably be helpful for the two of them to articulate it for each other. In the meantime, I'll just be over here enjoying the SaiHikaru interactions. :'D

On another note, I like the supporting cast a lot. I think it really saves the SaiHikaru dynamic from being unhealthy and debilitatingly codependent. But they have lives and a support network of people that care about them. It's reassuring; their well-being is important!

PPS: So it turns out that I have indeed read this story before nearly 6 years ago, as I had suspected. I cringe a little at the comment I left tbh. I do still stand by some points though. Namely the one that has me fall in love with this story and engenders a desperate need to find out what happens next.
my tea chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
Still hoping someday you'll come back and finish this story.
I love this fanfic!
LiquidCrystal chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
Hi hope this isn't abandoned.
Really like how you are making their personalities grow.
4shl3y chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
I really love this story. Unfortunately there hasn't been an update in years! I have low-key hope the you will but a girl can hope, right?
MayaHikari chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
hope there is a continuation... thanks for the great story... i don't know how many time I reread this story...
musme chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
I love it
Thanks
devilsama666 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
This is amazing . I had loved it when I first read it and now that I found it again (I can tell you it's still as good as in my memories ) I love how you developed Sai and Hikaru ' and all the other characters too ) , Your Ocs are rather likeable and the plot is engaging . I'll be waiting for more ...so good job . Keep it up !
lazyass out !
someone chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I enjoy the way you have fleshed out Sai, he tends to be a little flat most of the time. And the mutual codependent need they have in this is very nice. awesome 10/10 have read twice now.
Cheska chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Rereading this fic. It's been awhile, but it is still one of the best Sai Hikaru fics out there.
Areen1 chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
Its 2015 now! I need an update! There no smug or yaoinesss here wahhhhhh how could u be so cruel live us in our imagination! If u want ideas i propose u read haru wo datte itta,there scene they went to LA for vcation but end up in a wedding! (I bet the scene will be too cute for words) and also the dramatic scene when the have earthquake when they though one of them will die! Now that will add dramatic to this story! How please show progress in their relationship.

Also the ko young ha thing! Mustn't forget that! He can be a love rival for sai and i love if yoshiro get more closer to hikaru waiii!
yenwi chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
It's been so long since i read good story.
Good work!
Arashi no Oni chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
Hey awesome story, are you going to update soon?