Reviews for Light of a Beautiful Stranger
AquilaPallas129 chapter 14 . 2/14
Awwww, that's so adorable! I hope their relationship progresses even more :) I wonder if Hikaru will soon become a fifth dan?
AquilaPallas129 chapter 9 . 2/14
Plz, sai/hikaru!
A Mughal Princess chapter 14 . 1/26
Ahh I recently got back into the Hikago fandom and found this gem. I'm surprised that I missed it the last time I was here. This is a lovely piece of work. Hope you return to it when the muse and RL permits. I'd love to leave a longer review but I've been up all night reading this so my mind's not very coherent right now. Just know that I really like everything about this story and would love to see it continued so that I can have more of it. All the best.
Valheru1988 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
aw man, this is an awesome story, surprised i haven't run across it until now.

demon654 chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
please please another chapters will be soooooooooo beautifull i love your style and your just waoooo please another chapter
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
yet another wonderful but sadly unfinished Hikago fanfic :(
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
OMG this is just incredible! Better than the actual manga lol. Two of my favorites combined into one... ah, if only this wasn't abandoned, but I can dream, right?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
i really really enjoyed what you have so far, please become inspired again and return to this fanfic because its LOVELY
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I really love this story and was sad that its not been updated in a while, i hope you get inspired and return
RustedEagleWings chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
I love this story and how Hikaru has a life outside of go. I always thought it was odd that Hikaru would just quit soccer for go and I think if he truly liked soccer he would keep playing it. I like how you have Sai trying to fix how Hikaru's life went because of his presence and I feel that your characterization of Sai is great; how he doesn't just stay the same and addicted to go but moves on. I hope you update this soon!
fatesmask chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
damn i really love this story please whatever you de please keep up the great work and update soon
BeyondMyReach chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Wah. I really love this story. I read this a long time ago and when I came across it some days ago, I just knew I had to reread it. I love how you gave Sai a life outside of sticking with Hikaru, and I love how Hikaru is playing soccer and Go. It always bothered me how obsessive HnG's characters are with everything they do, and I love how Hikaru is slowly changing. Acting is an unexpected idea for Sai to do, but interestingly enough, it seems to fit him. I would love to see more of this story. Please update when you have time.
Retric chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
An interesting take. Hikaru seems almost to good at soccer but it fit's him and the story rather well.

I hope you pick this up again some time.
derderxp chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
God. I read this over so many times. Never fails to capitivate me. I love it
mamita chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, and put some more action or action between Sai and Hikaru, I love the couple SaixHikaru, especially because I love Hikaru, what love, is so cute and uke, although Hikaru is a fool sometimes hehe, and Sai is so "it" also hehe, although I prefer in pairs of two and not trios hehe, I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites, along with the SaixHikaru, and the IsumixHikaru, although not there are many fics of them, or also that of MitanixHikaru, although there are not many fics of them, I also like a lot, but I also like to see how Hikaru is related to other rivals, I also like other couples, as long as Hikaru is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thank you and kisses.