Reviews for Light of a Beautiful Stranger
leeluluirty chapter 14 . 5/15
This was really awesome.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 14 . 2/14
Awwww, that's so adorable! I hope their relationship progresses even more :) I wonder if Hikaru will soon become a fifth dan?
AquilaPallas129 chapter 9 . 2/14
Plz, sai/hikaru!
A Mughal Princess chapter 14 . 1/26
Ahh I recently got back into the Hikago fandom and found this gem. I'm surprised that I missed it the last time I was here. This is a lovely piece of work. Hope you return to it when the muse and RL permits. I'd love to leave a longer review but I've been up all night reading this so my mind's not very coherent right now. Just know that I really like everything about this story and would love to see it continued so that I can have more of it. All the best.
Valheru1988 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
aw man, this is an awesome story, surprised i haven't run across it until now.

demon654 chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
please please another chapters will be soooooooooo beautifull i love your style and your just waoooo please another chapter
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
yet another wonderful but sadly unfinished Hikago fanfic :(
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
OMG this is just incredible! Better than the actual manga lol. Two of my favorites combined into one... ah, if only this wasn't abandoned, but I can dream, right?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
i really really enjoyed what you have so far, please become inspired again and return to this fanfic because its LOVELY
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I really love this story and was sad that its not been updated in a while, i hope you get inspired and return
RustedEagleWings chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
I love this story and how Hikaru has a life outside of go. I always thought it was odd that Hikaru would just quit soccer for go and I think if he truly liked soccer he would keep playing it. I like how you have Sai trying to fix how Hikaru's life went because of his presence and I feel that your characterization of Sai is great; how he doesn't just stay the same and addicted to go but moves on. I hope you update this soon!
fatesmask chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
damn i really love this story please whatever you de please keep up the great work and update soon
BeyondMyReach chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Wah. I really love this story. I read this a long time ago and when I came across it some days ago, I just knew I had to reread it. I love how you gave Sai a life outside of sticking with Hikaru, and I love how Hikaru is playing soccer and Go. It always bothered me how obsessive HnG's characters are with everything they do, and I love how Hikaru is slowly changing. Acting is an unexpected idea for Sai to do, but interestingly enough, it seems to fit him. I would love to see more of this story. Please update when you have time.
Retric chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
An interesting take. Hikaru seems almost to good at soccer but it fit's him and the story rather well.

I hope you pick this up again some time.
derderxp chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
God. I read this over so many times. Never fails to capitivate me. I love it