Reviews for Helen
Me chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Ha gay
Mantlady chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is not a Danielle Steele fanfic. She is a readable, if formulaic, writer. This is childish and incomplete. I hope you have grown a bit, learned a bit, and keep writing!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is completely ridiculous. Your sentence and paragraph structure is completely dreadful. I about tore my own eyes out after the first two lines! The plot is a joke. TELL us why she hates her mom, why her mom has a hard time saying "I love you" to her daughter, give us a setting and some details.

And what do all the assorted powers have to do with the character? I get how the super-speed affected the story, but what did the rest have to do with it? Why did we need to know that she ran at exactly 87.5 MPH?

Sorry, but this story is complete and utter crap.
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
The plot was very weak! It did not make sense at all!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hahaha kinda cute :)
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Good story, even if it's not "really" Danielle Steel. Just for fun, I think I'll do a Daniel Steel parody now. Thanks for opening up the category!
brazzumrazzum chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
wtf? this is not danielle steel, though it is kinda interesting, it need some editing
baby bud chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was great. i have never read any of her books but this is really good.
PerryC chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I haven't read any Danielle Steel, but this story is good, albeit short.

BTW, how did you convince them to make a section for the story when your the only person who's written a fan fiction? I emailed them asking them to make one for 'As Meat Loves Salt' but they haven't replied XD
Elsawitch chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is really great! You should keep going.
nejyille chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I agree with the first one who reviewed your work... What does it have to do with Danielle Steel. Steel is a novelist... Bittersweet, Zoya, Thurston House, kaleidoscpe, etc. are just some of her good works. Anyway, you have an idea of a good story but the construction suffered. You should have expounded your concept... Nice attempt...
LadyVi chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
well,its imaginative!but is it to do with danielle steel?

lol, its definitely a good effort anyway!