Reviews for Resident Hellsing 2
Earthpatriot117 chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
What the heck was coming out of the wolf!?
Naraku9108 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
'deciding she liked Ashley'
No, just no. You cannot write those words. Noone would ever, in their right mind, like that little blond, chimp-faced moron. I hope you are ashamed of yourself sir.
Zaralann chapter 33 . 7/19/2012
Nice story!
RedPaddingtonBear chapter 33 . 1/4/2012
LOVED IT.

I'm enjoying how Seras interacts with the Resident Evil characters. I hope she gets to meet Claire.
RedPaddingtonBear chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ooh, love the snark. Seras sure has grown.

One question, though. Why don't you allow anonymous reviews? I mean, I'd think you'd get more reviews if you did and you sure deserve more reviews.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
they should have known better but they did it they broke the second rule of the law of anime when the first is never ever say what could happen now the second is never say a mission is complete until they are home and the mission is really complete
deathgeonous chapter 33 . 5/5/2010
Really nice continuation of the series. I like. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
that's not how it happened. the truck pushed the police cruiser over the cliff edge. and the reason why they couldin't go back was because the bridge they croosed to get to the house over the cliff was destroyed. just saying.
Sdarian chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Since I've been reading your Seras stories, I thought that I would pass along another story that is a big favorite of mine. It's a Hellsing story that's based 60 years after the end of the first anime (the one with Incognito) with Seras waking up from her forced sealing and sleep in a world that's gone to hell. It's Seras 2066 by GreenOnion. I really recommend giving it a read as it's a great story.
RayRayOtega chapter 33 . 2/20/2009
I read both of your Resident Hellsing stories an d I kind of liked it, seems a little rush, but I still like. Great Crossover. Are you going to start with another Resident Hellsing story when Resident Evil 5 Comes out?
Wolfinson chapter 33 . 2/12/2009
WOO HOO! Still love these things! Awesome writer we have here folks.
brolly501 chapter 33 . 1/10/2009
great story
AlucardLevel0 chapter 33 . 11/18/2008
This was an awesom story. Keep up the good work
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 33 . 9/12/2008
This is so cool! Now I actually know stuff about Residen Evil!
Wispr chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
Damn that was a good story... thanks for sharing it!

Wispr