Reviews for A Day Of Christmas
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
*stares at 5-year old Edward* So... so... SO FREAKING ADOWABLE! I WANT HIM TO BE MY CUTE LITTLE BROTHER! DAMN YOU ANIME FOR NOT BEING REAL!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Gaaaaawww! Sweet! Love this! 3
serrure chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Beautiful. Definetely my favourite fma fic.
Bakaberry chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Omgf awh so sweet ;D
FireLark chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this!
BlackRose chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awwww! This was amazing! Thank you for an interesting spin on Envy. _

-BlackRose (a.k.a InkRoze)
Maurever chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is still the best modern-day AU I've pretty much ever read. I liked how you kept Envy being Envy-ish but made him a little softer in places, in keeping with the fact Dante didn't seem to be batshit insane in this world. And five-year-old Ed was just adorable. :)
AndreaAras26 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OMG that was so beautifull! this is the best Envy fanfic I've ever read. Great job!
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
its a good thing Envy has such a weak will. Aww, Theyre sooo cute, Ed 1 and Ed 2 :3
DarkVampirePrincess8 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awww! That was sooo sweet! I love christmas! Now you made me love it even more xDDDDDDDDDDD
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Who knew he could be slightly sweet in a warped way _

Lol, great job. Disturbing or cute, I loved it. Keep it up )
manga-animelove chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awwww... kawaii... that was the one most great an touching story I ever read... :3

the way you describe the story... that's just amazing... :D

Envy was so sweet when he was wavering about killing Ed...

and little Ed... he was soo adoreble... :3 especially when he give Envy those cute advice... XD
TomatoLove chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Amazing.

That's how I describe your fic, even though it's almost just the end of summer. haha

The way you captivated the first-person Envy format was very great. The reader would really feel sorry for him. Poor guy.

I also like your five-year-old Edward. He was exactly the way I pictured him in my mind when looking at some pictures of young Ed and Al.

About Lust/Lucy, I kind of didn't like her. Kind of the dead girlfriend of Scar's brother in the first anime. Although, it did put some sweet touches in the ice skating part.

I almost cried in some parts of the story, especially when Envy broke down. It made me feel like I want to hug him. haha

All in all, I just want to read more Envy fics from you. I hope you would write more in the future. :D
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ha, I'm reading a christmas story in June, but it still gave me warm fuzzy feelings.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
loved it. ed was adorable.