Reviews for Testing Defenses
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 9 . 10/17
I really liked the journey that Harry took from cluelessness (aka being a male) into being the MOB to FO.

MOB was protrayed in a very nice light as the MOB we all love to hate.

No one but me can possibly have the Sacrificial lamb, er, boy who lived until I'm done with him... best interests at heart.

Well done!

Nova chapter 9 . 9/13
next chapter, voldie and dum dum kill each other in a grad battle and h/hr live happily ever after
DragonTamer01 chapter 9 . 7/8
I'm sorry, but I have to ask that you do NOT repost this story. The reason is because simply put, I think this story sucked. I have a few of your stories on my favorites list, but this one is not going to be joining them. The reason my opinion of this story plummeted was because it became a series of one-night stands for Harry that were primarily filled with angst if you ask me. And frankly, I prefer "romance and true love" over "friends with benefits and one-night stands" every day of the fucking year.
Silvergate chapter 6 . 5/10
The missionaries' names wouldn't happen to bea reference to the movie Bill and Ted's Excellent Bogus Adventure would it? Loved the fic by the way.
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 5/5
Great story
Blazeb79 chapter 9 . 5/3
Fun story.
jon08 chapter 2 . 4/7
Bet Harry was suffering with 'centre forward'...Ha-ha.
Love it.
This is epic.
wolf-master321 chapter 9 . 2/27
oh god I could not stop laughing that was funny as hell look forward to reading your other works
gwillem chapter 9 . 2/14
Brilliant story.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
This final chapter is honestly more than a bit disappointing. It doesn't give any sense of closure on how things turn out beyond Harry enjoying a bit of time with Hermione. Nothing at all on the other girls who added a bit more depth to what was going on. It's just 'there' metaphorically speaking.
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
great story even the second time through. Would love to see a continuation to it though.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Personally I would start getting a bit irritated if someone kept saying my friend was my girlfriend regardless of me saying other wise and I know my temper would get to me (part Irish, part German *Dad side* and Indian mom's side) and I would eventually get fed up and say something along the lines "OK thats it! for the LAST time she is NOT my GIRLFRIEND! does no one listen?! ...Just please go home I am getting very close to swearing off any relationship to anyone"
Angelia White chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I find it is better to go with the flow when writing or I end up with writers block or get sick of the story. I construct a barebones plot line and edit it when needed. It's not like everything can be perfect in the first draft.
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 9/26/2014