Reviews for Testing Defenses
the A-team? The last line, is one of Hannibal's often used quotes.
Draeconin chapter 7 . 2/25
Lisa being "only sixteen"? Age of consent in the UK IS sixteen.
Kshail chapter 9 . 1/23
I would of liked to see maybe some snippets of what they do as an alternative to Hogwarts..Dumbledore's & Voldemort's response to that.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
I really liked the journey that Harry took from cluelessness (aka being a male) into being the MOB to FO.

MOB was protrayed in a very nice light as the MOB we all love to hate.

No one but me can possibly have the Sacrificial lamb, er, boy who lived until I'm done with him... best interests at heart.

Well done!

SteveC.
Nova chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
next chapter, voldie and dum dum kill each other in a grad battle and h/hr live happily ever after
DragonTamer01 chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
I'm sorry, but I have to ask that you do NOT repost this story. The reason is because simply put, I think this story sucked. I have a few of your stories on my favorites list, but this one is not going to be joining them. The reason my opinion of this story plummeted was because it became a series of one-night stands for Harry that were primarily filled with angst if you ask me. And frankly, I prefer "romance and true love" over "friends with benefits and one-night stands" every day of the fucking year.
Silvergate chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
The missionaries' names wouldn't happen to bea reference to the movie Bill and Ted's Excellent Bogus Adventure would it? Loved the fic by the way.
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Great story
Blazeb79 chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Fun story.
jon08 chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Bet Harry was suffering with 'centre forward'...Ha-ha.
Love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
This is epic.
wolf-master321 chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
oh god I could not stop laughing that was funny as hell look forward to reading your other works
gwillem chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Brilliant story.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
This final chapter is honestly more than a bit disappointing. It doesn't give any sense of closure on how things turn out beyond Harry enjoying a bit of time with Hermione. Nothing at all on the other girls who added a bit more depth to what was going on. It's just 'there' metaphorically speaking.
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
great story even the second time through. Would love to see a continuation to it though.