Reviews for Warm Up
autumngold chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I have waited until now to review this story because I really, really want a sequel! Please! It is just about the right time of year! According to the stores, which started to put up Christmas decorations before Halloween, it might even be a little late! ;) I want to know what Stella gives Mac every Christmas! Maybe she should start giving him something really special too! Ok, mind out of the gutter! :) I would also love to know what piece of the village Mac picks out for Stella this year! This is just the sweetest story! I love Christmas Mac/Stella fics!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I adore Christmas fluff! It's so beautiful.
suallenparker chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Really cute start (YES, I wrote start intead of story, cause I would love a sequel to this with them spending chrismas together )
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wonderful story! Absolutely adorable! I really enjoyed it!
CherryLove23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Loved it
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Beautiful, simply and adoringly beautiful! The subtly you write SMacKED and the amazingly charming details you added. I loved it. Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Really nice story. It's so fluffy and a little sad too, but I absolutely love how you describe Stella's feelings- really great.

Greets.
VaveAma92 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw! That was definitely one of the most sweetest Christmas stories I have ever read.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Finally some smacked christmas fluff- i am so glad you wrote this- thanks- ilove it
kitri0507 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
oh my god! It's really beautiful story!
shawdoo chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was such a sweet story. Perfect for the holidays. Beautiful as a oneshot, but great as the beginning of a longer story too!
Ija chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
aw...so sweet

i love these together

Merry Christmas and God bless
Bonasera chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Hi, great story:)
Denese25 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This can't be the end. You have to continue! Pretty please with gingernread men, and candy canes on top?